Acadamy for Girls. Whats your special power?

Avery's Pov

I have spiky purple and black hair, my eyes changed color accoring to my moods. Right now they were blue. I went to a school for people with special powers. They were divided into three categories, there was a rumor that there used to be four but no one knew if it was true or not but we all just thought of it as a myth.

I spotted my two best friends. Josylnn was blonde haired and blue eyed with the power to move stuff with her mind. To the people that didn't know her very well she seemed like a nice shy person. But to the people that knew for better, we knew that she was evil. Macy had blonde hair with blonde streaks. Her eyes were hazel right now but they changed color according to her mood.. She could read your mind and she took great pleasure in exploting whatever she found in there and using it for her own ends or against you. I have the rarest power of all I could move stuff with my mind, also read and control minds, but greastest of all I can CONTOL your mind. We were The Mentalists.

We were going to this school to learn how to control our powers. We'd come here willingly but not all the students had come to this school of thier free will. If you didn't succesfully learn how to control your powers they'd be taken away from you. None of us wanted to loose our powers.

Josylnn smiled and Macy and I giggled. We both knew that look very well.

A short girl with blonde hair that went to her chin started shreiking as she started to rise into the air. Ten feet. Thirty feet. Past the school and higher. All eyes were glued on the girl. No one heard her scream when Josylnn dropped her but a few did.

A moment before she went splat Katarina saved her.

"There goes our fun." Macy said.

Josylnn snickered.

The girl with blonde hair safely with her feet firmily on the ground asked. "Who did that?"

Just then a teacher came running out onto the field demanding to know who had done that.

The dumb blonde started blaming Katarina, the girl who had saved her.

Katharina's gray eyes widened in disbeleif for a moment then they filled with fiery rage. Her hands clenched and she started trembling. In her anger she ended up creating a hurricane.

The teacher put a stop to it and started yelling at Katharina. With a scream Katharina stormed away from the feild and into the school.

"Somebody's got anger issues." Crystal The Bitch said!