Rambling

After 10 minutes Livi died. Then it was a chain reaction so Gavin, Sawyer, and Logan all died. 

Then I talked so I turned into a ghost. Then Livi died again because you know it's Livi. After that Cole came out screaming so he turned into a unicorn don't really know why he turned into a unicorn but, he did. Ethen came over to sawyers ghost and started talking so he turned into a chair. 

I would hate to be a chair. Mainly because I would be farted on and squished till I rotted. And people I would hear what they are saying and not being able to stop it. I would also not be able to move. ANYWHERE. Where would you pee. Would you just pee there and someone would assume it is water. Same with poop. How would that work. While the person is sitting there do they put it in you. Maybe that is why sometimes you have to poop while you are sitting for a long time. 

I hate sitting for long periods of time. Your butt starts to hurt and get bruised. Then you just get bored and fall asleep. Especially during a class that is boring like I don't know. Spanish. 

Spanish. spanish. SPANISH. S S P P A A N N I I S S H H. 

I don't know why I did that . Why do we do anything we pretty much destroyed earth. Why were we put here anyway. I mean seriously. WWWWWWWHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

were we supposed to destroy the planet. 

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH LALALALALALALALALALALALalalalalalaalalalalalallalalalalalalalalalalalal

ahjahahaahahahahahahahahbsakjfwgfc,m nbdmf,.kcx;lcmdjf

BLAH ABLAH BLAH