The Buisness Woman

Aniyah looked at her brother in silence. “Why must I do this?” Not one tear fell as she exited through the door. It was time to handle business, fuck the bs. She walked into the cement basement. She looked all around the room. Then her eyes stopped on her money maker.

  “Come here!” she motioned for the girl to walk to her.

“Yes madam Aniyah,” the girl said solemnly. She motioned for the girl to twirl. She straightened herself and spun around slowly for Aniyah to inspect her entire body.

“Upstairs.” Aniyah demanded pointing to the staircase. She followed behind the girl, watching as her thick hips swayed with each step. She threw the door open with no hesitation. “Aubree front and center,” she said nonchalantly, not even looking toward the other girl.

“What now?” Aubree snapped, knowing what was coming next.

“Bitch, who the hell you talking to like that?” Aniyah slapped her to the floor and snatched her back up by her collar. She kept her grip as Aubree began speaking.

“I’m sorry, I’m just tired,” the girl lied. Truthfully she as tired of Aniyah bitching at her and bossing her around. She wanted to go home, but she couldn’t. Aniyah had given her everything she ever needed. There was no way she could just up and leave.

“I want you baby, but all that crazy shit talking gotta stop,” Aniyah whispered into Aubree’s ear caressing her ass.

“I’m sorry, I really am. I just feel so stressed,” Aubrey told her.

“Stressed about what?” Aniyah questioned. Something was up.

“I don’t know my momma and nem, ya know, the usual. Everything just felt heavily laid,” she said searching Aniyah’s eyes, hoping she believed her. Aniyah’s eyes softened.

  “As long as you here making my money, you good baby,” Aniyah said pulling Aubree’s body close to hers. She embraced her tightly. “Now give mammie a kiss,” Aniyah said, lifting Aubree’s chin. They kissed long and passionately. “Come back up with me,” Aniyah said not waiting for Aubree to answer. Aubree quickly followed after. They walked up the stairs and to the back room. The girl Aniyah called “money maker” was doing her make-up. “Almost ready,” she stated applying her mascara. “Hurry up, ya ride gone be here soon,” Aniyah said slapping her ass. She winced a little, but didn’t say a word. Just continued with her make-up.

“Ready for Mina!” Missy, Aubree’s assistant, poked her head in. Mina, “money maker”, stood up and waited for Aniyah’s approval.

“Go ahead.” She said, nodding her head in approval.

“Remember the rules right?” Aniyah questioned awaiting Mina’s reply.

" yes ma'am ." mina said before looking at herself in the fullbodied mirror.  she admired her golden honey skin shed gotten fron her mother and dark blue eyes she receive from her father and nice curvy body she has thanks to the gym and aniyah .she was wearing a black haltered dress that stopped mid-thigh It hugged her body at every curve . had a dipped v-exposing her c-cup breast and honey colored skin. she wore red louie's and sport small studs in each ear, they matched her studded chsin and iced braclet . her usually Brown wavy hair was flatironned and flowing well past her round ass .

"Aaron's your security tonight " aniyah reminded Mina, watching her intently . Aubree just watched as Aniyah went through the usual with Mina. " okay , im ready" mina said grabbing her red clutch .

just something im starting,  a little sneak peek .  hope you like this as well as the other story

:)