introduction

I told my mother i didn't want to move to this city. "New York City is the best city out there" she claimed. I didn't buy it. How do we go from living in a small town in Illinois to the city. Sadly, i just turned 18 and can't provide for myself just yet so i'm stuck with my mom and two siblings. My little sister is 14 going on 25. Her name is Ava and let's just say she isn't the sweetest girl. Then there's Matthew, my older brother. Matt is 22 but still lives at home. I'm half way through my senior year and i have to switch schools. My mothers favorite line lately was "Janelle, switching schools is tough but you have your wonderful family to help you." My father recently divorced my mother because he found some young, rich lady to take her place i guess. So stick around and you can hear all about my messy life.

______________________

Hey guys!! So this is my new fan fiction, it will be a justin bieber love story. I won't go too much into detail but basically he is a cold hearted killer and vanessa coincidentally comes across him and one of his killings. I hope you all enjoy and please please please give me feedback!!! i love hearing from you guys and improving my story!