~Mike x Reader~

Here ya go, sorry I got busy so enjoy!
_____
[(Y/n)/Your POV]

I brushed my (h/c) as I was watching some news. I was getting ready for work, and it was Freddy's Fazbear's Pizzaria. I work there as a Nightguard.

I work along with my other friends:
Scott,
Mike,
Jeremy,
Vincent,
and Fritz.

How I got the job from out of nowhere? Here's what happened. I got fired from my old job, because (B/n) worked there. And she bullied me ever since when I got to high school, and whenever she knocks down something on purpose, that slut always blames it on me.

She kept going. Until I got fired, thank god I got fired because I was getting tired of that bitch.

But I knew I was going to have problems and trouble if I don't get another job, so I found the nightshift at the Freddy's Fazfuck's (I'm sorry XD) Pizzaria.

Those guys I mention earlier ago, yeah they are my best friends, but I kinda have a tiny crush on Mike...

Okay scratch that...

A huge one actually. I told Jeremy, and he promised not to tell anyone, not even Mike. So yeah, that's enough talking for now.

As I got done brushing my hair, I grabbed the toast (VINCENT!!!!) from the plate that I left on the table. I started up my (f/c) car and started driving to the restaurant.

/////TIMESKIP\\\\\

[Mike's POV]

I was waiting on (Y/n) in the office. Well, to be honest I have a big crush on her, and today was my lucky day. I get to work with (Y/n), alone. So I was excited, but I was hiding it too.

'Should I tell her?' I thought,

'Maybe I should tell her, but at the same time. I just hope that it goes well...'

Just then I heard footsteps, I bet that's (Y/n). Then I saw (Y/n), standing at the door. Knew it.

[(Y/n)'s/Your POV]

I walked down the hall, expecting everyone to be there and saying hi to me and me saying hi back to them. I stood at the door frame to the right. I only saw Mike.

"Where are the other's?" I asked while sitting on one of the wheel spiny chairs.

"Boss told them they'll have the day off except us." He answered.

"But he said it will be me and you working for today."

"Alright then." I said checking the cameras.

While I did that, I saw Bonnie gone.

"Mike, we have a fat purple rabbit lose, I repeat, we have a fat purple rabbit lose"

Mike just started to burst out laughter, while me smiling.

I checked the left door to see Bonnie standing there. I quickly closed the door, nope, not today rabbit.

/////TIMESKIP\\\\\

[Mike's POV]

It was almost 6 am, but right now it was 5:51 am.

'Okay, I'll tell her, here right now...' I thought with a blush.

"Uh, (Y/n)?"

"Yeah?" She said while looking at me.

"I want to tell you something..." I spoke with my blush getting darker.

"Go on..." She spoke,

"I...I like.....you, I haven't told you earlier because, I'm thought you would regret me. And your the only one who makes me burst out laughter, cheers me up, and making me blush."

I looked at her, just to see her blushing as we got closer.

"So (Y/n), I love you"

We finally closed to gap between us and connected our lips together. We shared a soft but lovely kiss.

We pulled apart and I look into her (e/c) eyes and her looking into my black eyes.

"I love you too Mike" she said,

The 6 am bell rang as we got up and went to exit out of the Pizzaria with me and her holding hands.
_____
DONE AND DONE!!!!!
I finally did it!!! But sorry for the wait, I was busy and all dat jazz so here ya go :3
Cya later randomz