Chapter 2 Home

Alice POV.
As we pulled up to the new house I could already feel like this place was haunted. I mean it looks haunted not to mention it's history. The last family that lived here feel apart an all died but two the daughter an the baby an no one knows where they are.
"Alice are you coming in" my mother said carrying a box up the front steps. I simply nodded grabbing my bag following her inside. My father was helping the movers and my mother was in the kitchen cooking. While I decided to search the house.
I'd have to admit the house was beautiful on the inside and the outside but the feeling you got after stepping foot on the property made you want to leave and not look back.

Tate's POV
I watched her as she walked around the house exploring. She walked in an out of Violets room she look slightly scared as she slammed the door behind her. I heard her mother yell from down stairs asking if she was alright. She looked back at the door as she walked down the stairs yelling back to her mother that she was fine just looking through the rooms. She was different to say the least. Her hair a long brown an eyes an piercing blue. She was honestly beautiful in every way something about her was different then Violet she didn't seem scared or that she hated then house in anyway. She walked with some sort of confidence to her.

Authors Note: hope you enjoy the second chapter. ❤️sorry it's sort