Magcon

The final bell rang signaling that the school day was finally over. I just wanna go home a lot of stuff happened and all I need right now is my razor. I stopped cutting awhile back when I started talking with Liam but the razor made me feel in control of my body. I also stopped eating, I'm to fat and not good enough. I rushed home and sprinted up the stairs, I opened my bedroom door and went to the bathroom. I found my hidden razors and brought the blade to my skin.

1 cut for not being good enough
1 cut for being me
2 cuts for being ugly and fat
I put the razors away and covered up my cuts.

I can't believe I just did that, I have to hide it. I wore one of my sweaters that I got from magcon.  I started to watch tv until I decided to pull my sleeve up and examine what I had done. After a few minutes of staring, the magcon boys were walking through my front door I was shocked, I covered my arms but it was to late they all saw.

Cameron and Nash came up to me and brought me upstairs. They opened my bedroom door and had me sit down on the bed, they looked at me expressionless but I could tell they were gonna cry.
"Why baby girl?" Cam asked.
"Liam I caught him cheating on me and than the girl he was with called me a slut."  Cameron and Nash looked at each other and there fists were balled up.
"Who's Liam?" Nash said behind gritted teeth.
"He was my boyfriend. Well now my ex."
Nash stormed out of the room and went straight towards the door. I ran as fast as I could down the stairs and jumped on his back.
"Don't" the guys all looked at us and than Cameron explained. Than they all wanted to go (Cameron, Nash, Taylor, Hayes, Matt, carter, hunter, and Brandon). Guys please no was all I kept saying but they didn't even listen they had Cameron,Nash, Taylor and hunter go but had the rest stay with me. I started to sob into hunters chest. He just held on to me and didn't let go.
"I'm here baby"
That was the last thing I heard before I drifted off to sleep....