Meeting

This is a P.O.V swap mostly just this chapter,comment which P.O.V you want most.Also this is my first book.
..........................................................
Mielyn and Arlene were best friends since Arlene move to Lebanon,Kansas in 2nd grade.
Mielyn's P.O.V
    Today is the first day of school of College. Me and Arlene go to the same college North Central Kansas Technical College 50 miles away from Lebanon. We were getting things from the car, a black Mercedes. Arlene asked "Excited?" as I quickly replied "Yes,and nervous."
          Later That Day                      Arlene's P.O.V
We got all the stuff into the dorm room our number was 218. "Tomorrow is the first day." I said  as we were designing the room to what fit us perfectly. Mielyn said "Well you never know it could all stop before it has a chance to start."
"Maybe you right." I stated. Even though I had no idea what she was talking about.
               Night Time
Mielyn's P.O.V
I awoke to a very weird noise that had also woken up Arlene I turned in the lights,or attempted to then everything went cold . And I fell to the ground and Arlene too.
Arlene's P.O.V
Everything went cold and I blacked out.
           Narrative
Mielyn and Arlene woke up in a hospital room on beds. Two men approached them and stated that they were FBI agents named Agent Angus and Agent Young.
Dean's P.O.V
Wow she looked so hot and cute if I remember correctly her name was Arlene the most beautiful name.
Sam's P.O.V
I could tell by look on Dean's face that he was falling for Arlene.But I was only focused on him for a second then I realized that there was a second girl that was really pretty. I asked her what her name was and she said it was Mielyn and I thought it was a very pretty name.