c h a p t e r s e v e n

Zachs POV

I wake up and I don't remember falling asleep or being sleepy or anything, the last thing I remember was my heart racing because Loren was cuddling with me. But I guess we both had fallen asleep. Loren isn't next to me which is odd, when that girl falls asleep she does not wake up or get up until she's forced to. I check my phone and only an old hour has passed by. It's only 10:00. Everyone is up including Loren because I hear her talking. I hear my name so I decide to listen.

Loren: Oh god, now 3 hashtags are trending #TeamMark and #TeamZach. And the over all hashtag is #ZachisOverParty.

what the hell are the talking about.

Tyler: to be honest I'm not surprised. Mark is a jealous ass bitch...ooo Kinda like Kevin because I'm on this tour . oops.

Loren: Tyler this isn't the time for shade

Tyler: I'm kidding I wouldn't do my babbygurl Kevin like that.

i check my phone and I see this.

"Mark Thomas tweeted:
unseen pictures of @bruhitszach and @beechloren02 holding hands ☕️🐸"

I unlock my phone to look at it.

And I see 2 pictures of me and Loren holding hands. Then I see him tweet this .

@duhitzmark - lmao guys yea they are dating. he cheated on ariel with Loren and Loren cheated on joey with zach. ☕️🐸.

How does mark even know everything?

Now I'm looking through the replies .

(Gonna make up usernames and use random people's @)

@claytonsbbg - wow...what a guy i stan. ILL PAY PAL YOU $20 FOR YOUR @ @marksbbg

Stephanie..... @claytonsbbg.....one of my day one supporters......gone.

@lmlloren - i low key always knew Loren was a hoe/slut....oops.

Why. Loren is getting so much hate also because of me.

Mark tweets again...Jesus.

@duhitzlowkey - i like loren.

I click it and take a screenshot and decide to be shady and quote retweet and say wow same. but no I'll just retweet....I try to Retweet . AND IT SAYS THIS TWEET IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

The hashtags are #TeamMark, #TeamZach, and #Zachisoverparty.

1. #Zachisoverparty
2.#TeamMark
3.#TeamZach

Okay I'm getting out of the bunk and gonna see what's going on.

I get out and everyone's in the back in the small living area. Loren is crying. That fucking idiot Geo is sitting next to her. I move him and sit in between them.

Loren: Zach have you seen everything?

Lorens POV

"Yea" he mumbles.

Why would mark do me like that. I get it he's jealous but what will he get out of giving is hate? We aren't gonna separate. That's for sure. I've waited too long to be with him.

I hear zach say "of course we aren't gonna separate , we both waited too long" "crap I said that out loud didn't I.?" I ask. "YUP you sure did BB" zach says back.

Apryll: Zach and Loren, please go live right now and explain everything.

Zach: but mom then I would have to tell them about what happened sin-

Apryll: now.

Well we can't go live under LTE...how long until we get to the hotel? I ask the bus driver.

"About 5 minutes" he replies.

Ms. Apryll can we go live at the hotel and connect to the wifi? I ask Zach's mom.

Apryll: yes that's fine just please get everything cleared up guys.

"Yes ma'am" zach and I both say at the same time . How adorable.