"You're Adorably Short"

Pete and Patrick were just hanging out, and just being their normal selves. They always find a way to make things interesting. Like that one time when Pete was playing "Would You Rather...?", and if you lost you would do "Truth Or Dare?".

Patrick didn't know why, but every time he was around his best friend, he had all these crazy thoughts. He'd ask himself "What if's...?", and then he'd be in his own little world.
"Hey, Pat? You ok over there?"

Patrick went out of his daze, and looked over at Pete. "Oh, uh, yeah. Just thinking". His heart was beating fast, and his face was on fire, probably even looked like it too. Pete, there were so many ways that Pete drives Patrick crazy. So crazy, that he even thinks of Pete kissing him. Sometimes pushing him against that wall..., and you know the gist of it.

Pete looked over at him. "Whatcha think'n 'bout, Pattycakes?", Pete asks cutely. Patrick isn't a fan of the nickname, but only likes when Pete says it, he's just used to his best friend saying it. Not even friends or family are allowed to.

"Umm, it's about you..." He states, then rethinks it. His friend looks so confused. "OH!! I meant nothing bad, it is good. But-it's hard to explain. Sorry if you misunderstood."

"It's ok, I don't mind if you need to talk abou-" "I WANT TO KISS YOUR PRETTY FACE!!!!" Patrick couldn't believe he just blurted that out, AND interrupted Pete. And Pete hates when people do that.

Patrick looked over at Pete, and Pete was in complete shock. Suddenly, Pete darted to his room. AND HE HASN'T EVEN RAN THAT FAST IN YEARS!! Well, as long as Patrick has known him. The last time he saw him like that was when they first heard they made a hit single.

Patrick then slowly, and carefully made his was to Pete's door. He then decided to knock, but was interrupted when Pete opened his door, pulled him in, and pushed Patrick against the door.

Pete leaned down to his ear, and was now smiling and whispered "It's about time you said it, I noticed each and every time, and knew what you were thinking about."
The young man was blushing the whole time, hell, he was shocked that Pete decided to pull the little stunt. Though, we all know Pete does things like this, so it's almost normal.

"W-what's going to happen if I kiss you?" What will you do? Will you hate me?" Pete then went back up to face him smol li'l bean. "No," Pete said. "I'd kiss you back, I love you. And I know it's cliche as all hell, but I've always loved you. Even when I was dating other girls, it wasn't the same. They weren't you."

Patrick couldn't help but blush. "You know what Pat?" "W-what?" Patrick was confused. "You're adorably short". That's when Pete bent down, and kissed him. Patrick was mind blown! Petes lips were softer than he thought, they were warm, and it felt absolutely amazing.

Pete let go to get some air in his lungs.
(Me: Hey! They need to breathe! It's not easy to kiss for a long period of time!!)

Patrick was next to initiate the kiss. Oh, and was it better than the last one. Only this time, it wasn't as innocent. Pete licked Patrick's bottom lip, asking for entrance, and Pete licked at the roof of Patrick's mouth. Patrick shivered and moaned, it felt so nice.

and Patrick never forgot that day. The day Pete and Patrick became partners in crime, and staying together forever.

~The End~

*AUTHORS NOTE*
Hey guys!! I hope you band obsessed people enjoyed this as much as I have!! I'm new to Wattpad because I used to write fanfics on DeviantArt, and haven't used it since. So I'm back into writing again!!