The war

Uhh what what happened said Jeff you were just hit by a rock said flake by who said Jeff I don't no but I think it was a lizard or something else but hey at least Your ok ..... Yeah I no but why did you say lizard did you forget we were drafted in to war against the lizards.

Oh come on we are still doing that war! I just wonder what the others are doing. Well I better get to the base to get ready: meanwhile when Jeff Is getting ready the war is takin place at the court yard. COME ON Come on!!!!!!!!!! The turtles yelled we got a war to fight blood and guts every were the war has started. 

Jeff: well I'm ready to get to work wait is that oh no it can't be the turtle Capitol it burning i must get their right away or the end of the turtle army will be destroyed! Clink clank the sounds of war I can hear it from blocks away I must get their in time........ Ok I'm here lets kill some lizards ah. Cling bonk clank cling the Sound of swords guns were fired cannons were shot and lizards and turtles were dead no no no no no no this can't be in to lait wait..........who's that hello Jeff your all full lait who's that! Show your your self come down its me captain she'll oh sorry hey it's ok but what's not ok is that our capital is destroyed yes sir I no we only have nine survivors left we need to build a new base for our solders and I need your help you you do yes I need your help ok fine I'll help good oh and by the way your friend flake is ok good! So what do we do now...... Well all we can do is find a new base and live new life's.