Chapter 1

My whole life has always been hard. Nothing has really been easy. My mom works two jobs while I got to school and work part time. It hasn't always just been me and my mom but basically that what it's been since I was six. Today is the day that i go to my finally year of high school, summer really helped me. Without going to school I get more hours in at work. I peel myself off of my bed and jump into the shower. Today is the day, the last year I will be in this stupid school. North Jay high. My mom went their, her parents went there and surely it follows. And that is where my name comes from Jay Arshthrone. My last names comes from my father but not that he is even in the picture much anyways. I climb out the shower and grab my plushy towel it's my favorite, these are the only type of towels I'll ever buy. I then hear my mother yell my name "Jay you better be up by now I swea-"
"Mom I'm up it's fine!" I yell back already annoyed with the day. See my whole family may have gone to Jay high school and have had a wonderful time there but me not so much. See it's not that I'm really bullied or that I'm into a lot of drama but my name spreads really fast and one bad thing just puts me under the roof. I begin to grab my clothes, black jeans and a plain red tank top, followed by a brown cardigan while my hair drys. After I'm fully dressed and my hair has dried I pull my hair into a ponytail and leave my bangs out. This is a usual hairstyle for me but I'm used to it so I haven't done much to change it.
I hurry downstairs before my mom throws a fit and go to put my shoes on. After I go into the kitchen to grab a piece of toast and my mom then interrupts me by taking the piece of toast out of my mouth. "The the heck I was enjoying that." I roll my eyes at here slightly irritated.
"This year will be different I swear Jay Lillian Arshthrone if I hear what I heard last year I'm done trying." She said very seriously
I then look my mom dead in the eyes once disappointed in the women I looked up to. "Out of all the people in the world I thought for just once you didn't believe every little thing you heard, I smoked a little pot, drank a little liquor I'm young it happens, but everything else, I didn't know you looked so lovely up to me." I then grab the roar from her and grab my book bag and begin walking to school. It's too early for the bus.
When I get to school it's already packed, my school is huge, more open for rumors to spread more quickly through town. I walk to my locker and of course there's a sticky note on it. I crumble the sticky note before I can rad it. It's a new year I can do this I tell myself. I open my locker and throw the sticky note inside. It's a new year, and it's a new me. I take the books I need for math and leave my book bag inside my locker. I never have had a thing for phones so I don't have one, less worrying to do, and also less drama. I walk into Mrs.Rofths classroom and the next thing I know I'm knock over onto the floor with this big guy in top of me. I look up to see hazel eyes they aren't much brown they are mostly green, the little of green really brings out his eyes. As I am sucked back into reality I begin to get irritated "can you get off of me?" I ask as politely as I can but I don't want anybody I know to see this surely someone would make something bad if it.
The guy turns begins to notice he's still on top of me but he is staring at me I get this weird warm feeling and look down as I pull myself up as soon as he gets off of me. "I'm sorry...I'm Jordon." He somewhat stammers.
"Nice to know can you move." I'm still looking at the floor, I'm sure my cheeks are red so I really don't want to look up but he's blocking entrance to my classroom.
"What is your name?" He asks, his voice sound welcoming but I told myself I didn't want to talk to anybody this year regardless of anything, not this year.
"It doesn't matter, I push through him to my class and quickly find myself a seat in the back on the far side so I can't really be bound to be next to someone really.
Class goes by quickly an soon my other classes follow and I'm soon at lunch. I begin my way to the lunchroom but remember that in a senior and can leave for the 45 minutes that I have. I turn around towards the exit I'm not hungry anyways.

I'm sorry I'm not that good of a writer but I wanted to try something if you like it let me know I might do more but thank you for whoever reads it and took their time ☺️
Sincerely,
Your hard working writer