5%

Third person POV

"Mmmhg" Lucy mumbled in her sleep. She rubbed her tired eyes and tried opening them. The bright sunlight flashed into her eyes, "Shit!" She hissed and covered her eyes with her arm, blocking out the sunlight.

Twigs and leaves cracking could be faintly heard. The blonde girl listened closely, alerted of someones presence nearby.

"Ah! Lucy your awake!"

The footsteps quickly paced up and in the matter of seconds they had stop nearby the girl's body.

Loke? Who else could it be?

Lucy removed her arm from her head and slowly opened her eyes letting them adjust to the sunlight. Everything was blurred and distorted, nothing was in the correct place as they would be.

After a couple of seconds her vision had cleared up a bit. A blurred figure stood next to her watching over the girl.

"L.......l....loke...?" Lucy opened her mouth to speak, nothing but a weak and frail voice came out.

She felt a warm hand being placed on top of hers, "Don't worry...I'm here for you now Lucy..." Loke spoke out calmly, running his fingers through her yellow locks of hair.

'What happened to me?' Lucy groaned, placing her hand on her forehead, as her head throbbed with immense pain. It felt like someone was sticking thousands and thousands of needles through her head.

Loke had noticed her discomfort and placed a wet cloth on top of her head. "It will be getting night soon Lucy. I'll try to find some shelter we can take since the forest is a dangerous place at night"

Lucy tried nodding, but you can barely tell that she even moved her head. The orange headed guy heaved Lucy up his back and started walking to find shelter.

Hours had past after leaving the place they were first at. So far he hadn't found anything thing to at least stop by. The forest was silent, cold, and windy.

A cold, deadly breeze rushed by; sending shivers down their spines.

'Shit! It isn't safe here!' Loke quickly picked up his paced, cautious of his surroundings. He could feel their murder intent from where he was.

Loke would have turned back to fight them, but he had Lucy and he didn't want any harm coming to her. He had to protect his loved one of course.

By now Loke was already running past through the dark trees and avoiding running into any wild animals. But then everything seemed to be crashing down. Loke turned around and wrapped his arms around Lucy protecting her from the fall. He dug his feet and hands into the dirt trying to slow down their fall, but it didn't work out. He held his grip tighter on Lucy waiting for the pain from the fall to come, which it did come, but all too soon.

"S...shit..." He groaned and looked up staring at the cliff he had fallen down from.

'Dammit it all! Now how are we supposed to get up?!'

Crack

Loke flipped his head to the side as he had heard noises. His deep brown eyes came into contact with bright blue hues. Sweat rolled down his forehead and his eyes widen and he remembered...remembered what he heard about this forest.

Don't come into the forest child....As that is where thee monsters live at. They will come and consume your mind and heart turning you into a monster also.

Loke quickly sat up and awaited for an attack to come, but it never came. Instead a friendly looking old lady came out from where the blue eyes had been.

Loke sighed in relief, 'I must be imagining things...' He thought and the old lady had slowly approached him and Lucy.

"Oh my, what do we have here?" The old lady spoke. Her voice spoke sweetly...yet it all seemed strange.

Loke cleared his throat, "May we ha-" The lady cut him off by placing her hand on his forehead causing him to slowly shut his eyes.

"Don't worry...I'll take care of you and...Lucy.."

________
-Yeol
(( Tbh i don't even know if his eyes are brown XD I was in the car writing this and i was too lazy to check ))