♡ ♡

Greetings.

I suppose this is my first appearance into this book...which might or might not be a memorable one.

...

...

So, I might as well begin my doing then.

NerdyPoptart  dared me to attempt to put le-- Togami's glasses on.

...Basically making me do the tricky stuff immediately, eh?

//admin thumbs up in the background

*looks over*

...*sigh*

Well, I have no choice whatsoever...but, to keep myself safe, I'll be sneaking in his room to steal them, while he's sleeping...which I assume he's doing right now, since he didn't show up to one of the student meetings *or he could care less*

...So, lets go.

♡ ♡ ♡

The lavender-haired female stealthily entered the male's *Byakuya Togami's* room.

She peeped over, realizing the male was indeed asleep...which would help with putting this dare in order.

Not wanting to look like some stalker any longer, the female quickly tried to find the glasses, soon finding them on a nearby desk.

She tip-toed over, getting the glasses. Once doing so, she quickly rushed out, making sure to close the door quietly as possible.

After standing there for a few moments, she got no sign of the four-eyed lemon, who was named Byakuya Togami, waking up.

A small and light chuckle.

Simple.

♡ ♡ ♡

*clears throat*

Well, few hours later, I'm still presented with Togami's glasses.

*pushes them up*

*smirk comes on face*

Now, if you're viewing this, Togami...you may come to my dorm to retrieve them.

Really, I have no use of these for any longer.

...But, as for the fellow readers, you may proceed with your requests.

Thank you, and good day.

♡ ♡ ♡