Kidnapping The Vampire Prince.

I have a good plot!!! Please Read/Vote/Comment! THANKS!

Chapter 1

           “You’ve really hit the jackpot this time,” Emerson commented. Her blue eyes scanned me over, beginning at my toes, stopping at my bosom, and continued up to the apex of my head. In the beginning of my training, I would feel highly uncomfortable, especially with someone like Emerson. She was the touchy-feely type. Such a perfectionist, she was.

            “I know I have, Em. I’m ready to go.”  Emerson’s cordial smile turned serious, as she patted me on the shoulders professionally.

            “Remember your mission. Lure him in and shut it down. Think in the mind of a vampire. You can do this.” Without a doubt, I knew I could. The Unit had beaten every emotion out of me since I was 10. With every punch, kick, and uppercut, I felt no other emotion other than tiresome. This was considered almost a boring mission.

            The Vampire Ball was more beautiful than I thought. Their world was   definitely different from ours, for it had a high purple moon that was orbited by many small stars. The grass was thin and light, and at the slightest breeze it would blow without any hesitation. Excellence at its best.

            I knew the second I walked into the castle, everyone would stare, surprised at the fact that not only a human girl was here, but a beautiful one at that. I smirked listening to my own thoughts. Unfortunately, I was a very amusing person, and my ego was incredibly huge. There was no doubt that I was beautiful, but I showed it rather than said it.

            “Welcome to The Vampire Ball,” a random vampire murmured towards me. His eyes blazed red and his fangs glistened against the light from the gigantic chandelier handing above. Well, wasn’t this strange? I’m a fucking target.  

            The music was very classical and harmonizing. I named every tune as it played one after another. “Moonlight Sonata, Air on G String, First Nocuturne,” I murmured to myself as the songs went on. I kept myself visually as nonchalant as possible, but I was making myself peer to make sure I hadn’t let my guard down. For the first time in a while, I was actually nervous. Could they sense my fear and defeat? Well, not quite defeat. More like anxiousness. Damn, couldn’t let The Unit know about this one.

When Debussy by Claire De Lune came, my thoughts churned into globs of irrelevance.

I smiled.

 This had to be my favorite piano piece. My mother use to play it late at night, as I wasted myself asleep in slumber. It was beautiful.

            “Enjoying yourself?”  A voice boomed. I returned from my inner thoughts and there stood Prince Hollis himself, broadcasting his evident charm and wit. I knew he would look like this: his height, broad shoulders, alluring smile, straight nose, and masculine face; the temptation in his lips and in his dark browns eyes - enchanting, ravishing, and shrewd.

The Unit hadn’t missed a thing.

            “Yes, your ball is very lovely,” I spoke up. I could tell that he was well over 6 feet. Hollis smirked confidently, showing his bright, white teeth and sharp pointed fangs. I suppose, he was trying to make me shit on myself, since clearly I was human. The thought of neither a flinch nor a shocked expression crossed my mind. I was strong.

            “I didn’t expect to see a human at my ball,” he said, gravity suddenly becoming his expression. The muscles in his face hardened and brought out his chiseled jaw. My my, I bet the females were flipping over this one.

            “Well, here I am,” I said, lacking interest. The Unit had taught me everything except to be a better actress. This guy was really starting to bore me, but I knew I had to stay in tact at all times. This dress was heavy, and my ankles felt like they were about to break in these tall ass heels.

            “You are very beautiful.” His voice had a little hint of Scandinavian, which made me almost want to punch him the face. I mentally punched myself. Keep down your temper, Shadow! Yes, Shadow! My real name was Avory, but when The Unit discovered me, they changed my name to Shadow from preventing any family ties from getting in touch with me once-so-ever. It worked.

            “What’s your name?” Hollis said, before I could reply.

            “Shadow,” I spoke. Something glistened across his eyes, but the seriousness in his tone and body posture said otherwise.

            When I looked up, the king was just getting ready to make his big speech. This would be perfect timing to-

            “Go somewhere private with me,” Hollis demanded, his brown eyes gazing into mine. If he was trying to mesmerize me, it wasn’t working. A little. If I were being perfectly logical with my thoughts and not be on a mission, he would’ve been on the ground crying in pain in seconds. Than I remembered who I was.

            Glancing up quickly at the king, I looked back at Hollis and nodded. He motioned for me to follow him, and the loquacious vampires’ voices became lower and lower. It was such an uncomfortable silence; I wondered if he had almost done this before. The only sound between us was the clacking of these demon heels, but if this is what I had to do, you better believe I would.

            Suddenly, an arm crashed me down on the stone walls and he stared emotionlessly into my eyes.

            “I need to feed,” he stated bluntly. Maybe in another century, kiddo.

I wrapped my legs around him and flipped the position. In my training, I had to learn to move just as fast as a vampire can. Of course, it was inhuman to do so, but than again – I was the fastest in the business.

            I took the needle from out of my dress sleeve and brought the needle swiftly down on his chest.

            “Perozidian,” I said, looking down at the dark purple liquid, as it made its way out the tube. “Say goodbye to your vampires.” With that, Prince Hollis collapsed into my arms, sending me into my own personal victory.

            “GET HER!” a voice shouted. I rolled my eyes, and threw Hollis’s heavy ass over my shoulder. I was not in for playing this dumbass game with these defenseless men. I supplied myself with so much intellect, so much wit – there was no way my escape would be impossible. Unless.

            “CLOSE OFF THE PORTALS TO THE HUMAN WORLD!”

Fuck.