Chapter 16~ Toodle pip and Cheerio JTP

~~~Jared's POV~~~
I checked into a motel not too far away from Jensen's house just in case Gen needed me. I knew he was gonna be home later but I still worried for her.

I don't know if Fred is still around and I don't want her getting hurt. After unlocking the door, I put the key on a table by the door, kicked off my shoes, put my bag down on the spare bed, and flopped across the other.

With nothing better to do, I slowly dozed off to sleep.

~~~
I woke to my motel room door opening and closing. I bolted up and reached for the gun at my hip to find nothing there. I looked up. Fred was standing close to the door, holding my gun.

He smiled when he saw me, "Good to see you Jared, Long time no see." He smirked evilly and walked towards me. I just sat there, saying nothing.

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue? Or maybe was it that granddaughter of mine? Did she bite too hard on it when you were kissing her, you filthy animal.

Not saying I blame you, I just went and saw her, she is gorgeous, if I was 20 years younger, I'd tap that." At that, I stood up and lunged at him only for him to hold the gun up and tut at me.

"You bastard. Don't you dare talk about her like that. Don't go anywhere near her. Go to hell." He chuckled. It wasn't warm like I remember him being as a child, it was cold and evil, it was something that would make birds vacate trees and dogs cower under anything they could find to hide.

"You should know better than to start something with me JTP, you remember what happened last time?" Images flashed of Adrianne clutching her neck, blood trickling from her hands.

"That is exactly the reason you need to be stopped." I replied menacingly. He chuckled again, "You know son, when you get to be my age, you'll understand why I'm doing what I'm doing but sadly you're too young to understand."

He walked towards the door and chuckled one last time before placing the gun beside my keys, reached for the door handle, turned around for a moment, waved and called out "Toodle pip and cheerio JTP." Before he walked out, slamming the door behind him.

Getting up again, I ran to the door and picked up my gun before pulling the door open and jumping out pointing the gun in the direction he walked in. The only person there was a little old lady, the maid, who was cleaning the room next to mine.

She put up her hands and looked absolutely terrified. I quickly lowered my gun and apologised before she hastily ran into the room and locked the door behind her.

Walking back into my room, I put the safety on my gun and stuffed it into the waistband of my pants. Not long after my phone started ringing, it was Jensen.

I answered and immediately from his voice I could tell he was angry. Beyond angry, furious. He was trying to cover it up. After knowing him for so long I could very easily pick up when he wasn't being truthful.

He started talking about how I should come over and asking where I was. After agreeing to come back over, I hung up. I knew that Gen probably told him everything that happened and honestly I was hoping he was gonna beat my ass. I deserved it.

~~~Gen's POV~~~
I screamed as my father shoved Jared against the wall, he pinned him there and just punched him over and over, blood gushing from Jared nose and a cut on his right cheek, his eye was starting to go slightly purple and his lip was split. He wasn't fighting back and he wasn't even trying to block his hits, he was just taking them as if he thought he deserved them.

Finally coming to my senses, I tried pulling my father off of him with all my might, when that didn't work, I got between them and screamed at my father to stop. He backed off and walked to the kitchen while Jared slumped to the floor in a big heap, blood dripping onto the wooden floor.

Helping him to his feet, I pulled him up the stairs to the bathroom. Sitting him on the bench, I looked for the medical tape and disinfectant cream in the cupboard. I quickly applied it to all his cuts and got a cooling pack for him to put on his eye. "Jared, why didn't you fight back?"

He grimaced as if he didn't want to answer the question, "Because I deserved it. I put you through so much pain when you needed me most. I will never be able to make that up to you."

I gave him a shocked look. He truly believed he deserved it. "You have to tell me though, did Fred visit you?" I froze, I thought I'd been dreaming.

It wasn't a dream. "How did you-"
"He came and saw me just before your father called me, Gen, you're not safe here. He never approached you before now because you didn't know about him. Now he does and I've put you in a whole world of danger just like I thought would happen. I'm such an idiot. I'm so stupid."

He looked down and then it dawned on me. He wasn't keeping it from me because he didn't know what to do or how to tell me, he kept it from me to protect me because he knew as soon as I found out, Fred would be after me again.

I looked at him and was about to reply to him when we heard my father's yell from downstairs.

--Hey guys. New chapter. Hope you enjoyed it. Haven't updated in a while. Been busy with school. Coming close to the end of the story, only half a dozen chapters left. Hope you liked this chapter. Please Vote, Comment, and Follow Me!
Laters Baby!
Lou! Xxx--

~~E D I T E D~~