Ch. 1:Childern of Prophecy

It had all ended nagato has used his edo reanimation and brought all the lost souls that died in the attack against the leaf from the 6 paths of pain. All that was left was a prideful Uzumaki and an lone survivor of a loving friendship that was shared between 3 friends. There stood two children of prophecy with no words only pain and relief in both of their hearts.

        "So it's finally over he can finally have his peace, yes he can finally have the peace he deserved" said the teary eyed Konan. "Everything that we worked so hard on, the peace we all tried to achieve I promise it will not go to waste it will not yahiko and nagato, because this boy here can... he can.. carry on our will." No longer able to hold it back konan drops on the floor and burst out into tears. "I promise, I promise" she muttered "I promise".

        "Hey look here there is no reason to cry ok nagato did this on his own will, he showed a huge change in his heart and showed even the darkest of tunnels always have light at the end right." said the Uzumaki to calm down konan "So please let me help you up, because I can't bear to see you like this it just brings pain in my heart ya know." At that moment konan looked into his blue eyes and lost her breath for a second, she finally understood through his words and actions why nagato entrusted the duty of peace to naruto and she started to believe the words she said earlier.

       "Thank you naruto." she said while raising off the ground with the help of our Uzumaki "You've just been a help and a relief than you can understand." Naruto threw a puzzled face, but konan wasn't surprised at all from the reaction all she did was let out a soft laugh.

     "Hey what's so funny?" said the confused Uzumaki "Nothing, nothing at all." She replied with a smile. "Well aside from whatever that was get on" Naruto crouched down on one knee while his back facing Konan swinging both his arms back "we'll get on" said Naruto "What?" Said the confused konan "What to do ya mean what imma give you a piggyback back to the leaf and we're gonna get you some help" said the Uzumaki "What!?, First I believe I can walk just fine by the way and I don't think there is no need for you to do all of that, and second there is no way that I can go to the leaf and face all those people that I harmed in that village I just can-" but just before our paper shinobi could finish her statement, "What do ya mean you don't need help back just look at you, you can see it in your eyes the pain and weakness your going through you could barley stand without me helping so I know you can't make it to the leaf by yourself, and nagato didnt only revive all the villagers for my and all the villagers sake, he did it for yours to!" Said Naruto loudly. "But, how?!" Said the confused konan "maybe I would have went instead of nagato a lot of things would have been a lot better you know?" You could hear it the sadness once again reaching Konans voice.

"HEY LISTEN HERE NAGATO GAVE HIS LIFE NOT FOR JUST THE SAKE OF ME AND THE VILLAGERS, BUT FOR THE SAKE OF YOU AND THE FUTURE AS WELL!" At the moment Konan heard those words come out the mouth of the uzumaki, that sadness she felt cleared and the she felt a whole new...Happiness. She understood, flashing back to the old days and hearing nagato words about peace and now understanding the deeper Meaning of it all. On instinct konans body jumped off the ground and hugged Naruto the hardest she could saying "THANK YOU NARUTO THANK YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!" Crying tears of joy.

_________________________________
I know I said this was X-rated
But I didn't want to make the first chapter so long and I wanted to give the story a little background lol. But chapter 2 *tehehe* but all criticism is open so please tell me what you think I should add and I want to thank you so much for whoever is reading this and have a great day!