Prologue

If you're reading this and I know you're reading this, welcome to the story. It's not just another story, it's the story of Alexandra Wyrick. So I'm gonna leave my introductions behind and give you an insight of her life, more specifically what it did to our peers' lives. Let me start by telling you who's Alexandra.

You know the hot girl who everyone talks about but no one knows, that's her. She was one of the people who was most admired and the most hated. Standing five feet six inches tall with sea green eyes and standard Caucasian skin, she had mid length hair just till her shoulders which were brown from the roots and turquoise towards the ends. The guys were flat over her, and hell even the popular ones craved to be with her.

To be brief she as perfect. She had a well-tanned, well maintained body, a couple of piercings and her dressing sense, it made all the girls burn with jealousy.

At sixteen she was too good to be true, and she knew it, even talked about it over triple mocha lattes. Her life was ripped naked and whatever she did or would do would already be whispered to half the school before she knew it. She was and open book. And that's why everyone could notice the things she did. Everyone, I mean everyone knew the crimes she committed. So what I did was just.

I'll tell you this story from her perspective, not that I was a stranger to her, I knew her all too well, but right now my identity doesn't matter. What matters is what's her story, what matters is what's written on these walls.

And most importantly, why I killed her.