What are you planning? And there's more?!

WARNING⚠:

MANY SPELLING AND GRAMMAR MISTAKES

GOKUDERA & G'S COLOURFUL WORDS

------------------------------------------------

"Hi" Normal conversation

"Hi" Speaking Italian

'Hi' Thought

'Hi' Text

"Hi" Someone on the phone talking

-------------------------------------------------
I DO NOT OWN KHR! I ONLY OWN THIS STORY PLOT! (。・ω・。)
-------------------------------------------------

ENJOY!

TSUNA POV.

Is Reborn serious?

First, why would he let my class go to Italy? Even worse, the Vongola Mansion!

And just in 2 weeks, my inheritance ceremony! How long are we staying there? I hope it is not longer than a week! Or they will find out my identity!

Secondly, did Non- I mean Grandfather agree with this? Cause he is kind-hearted, he won't let my class be in danger right? (Nope, how wrong you are Tsuna)

Thirdly, I remember clearly telling them that I do NOT want any innocent people to get involve with the Mafia for no reason! Are they trying to kill my classmates and their family?!

I let off my killing intention directly at Reborn.

He look at me and smirked. I glared at him and growled softly.

He will explain this to me clearly at lunch break. He better.

Wait. 

Does this mean that Yamamoto and the others knows it too?

Is this what they have been planning all along?

But what for? There's no reason-

Oh.

Oh. 

Revenge. For revenge. They want to torture my classmates.

Must be it.

This explains why Hibari-san wasn't at the school gate this morning. Why Yamamoto and the others wasn't in class. Why Yamamoto and Gokudera-kun didn't accompany me to school today. Why I didn't meet Onii-san and Haru this morning. Why Lambo, I-Pin Bianchi and Fuuta wasn't down for breakfast.

It was all for this stupid and childish revenge.

I clutched my fists tightly.

I look at Gokudera-kun and Yamamoto.

They seems to be satisfied but when they noticed my stare, they look away from me and seems nervous about something.

I look at Chrome who seems to be uncomfortable and guilty from my stare.

Same for Kyoko and Hana.

Oh so it was all for revenge.

They better explain clearly and stop this stupid plan of theirs.

And I mean it.

I look back at Reborn who seems to excited.

But..

'Can I even convince them to stop? Especially Reborn, Mukuro and Hibari-san..' I sighed at my own thought.

'A boss should be able to make this own guardians listen to you' I remembered Reborn's words.