gddh

Ellie's POV:

I pull away from Harry's lips.

"I have to go to school."

"No." He tightens his grip around my waist.

I was practically straddling him on our bed, and there was no way for me to get off unless he let go.

"Haz." I whine.

He presses his lips against mine again, and I gladly let his tongue in, as usual. He groans a little as tighten my grip in his curls. He takes one hand off of my hip, and slides up my shirt, under my bra. A moan escapes my lips as he massages my breast.

"I want you. Now." He growls against my throat.

"N-not now." I try to push him.

He groans and releases me from his grip.

"I love you." I lean in to kiss him but he turns his head.

Great.

I roll my eyes and walk out, grabbing my bags off the couch. I quickly jog to the bus stop just as its pulling up, and get on. I find a decent seat and sit. Then my phone buzzes.

From: Hazza

Can't pick you up from work. Take the bus to Louis' flat.

"You have to be fucking kidding!" I say under my breath.

Harry could be such a child. If I didn't have sex with him when he wanted, he acted like a jerk.

To: Hazza

Whatever.

Before he can send a bullshit response I turn off my phone and throw it in my purse. I sigh in frustration. Sometimes, it seems like Emery was right. I could do better.

Once I get my morning coffee, things will feel better.

Niall's POV:

Shine bright like a diamond.

I sing along with one of my celebrity crushes, Rihanna's voice on the radio and tap my fingers in the steering wheel as I drive around, looking for a coffee shop. Jen was babbling something about Mark's or something, a supposed coffee shop, but I can't remember.

I drive until I finally see something titled Mack's Coffee and Cake. Maybe that was what Jen was talking about. I quickly pull in and slip on my Ray Bans before getting out and going in.

"Welcome to Mack's!" A waitress with curly hair says as I walk in.

I nod towards her and walk towards an empty table, but then I notice her. The girl

from the library. I smile and walk over to her to her again.

"Good morning." I say as I sit down across from her.

Ellison looks up at me with a confused expression. I take off my glasses and she smiles.

"Oh! Niall."

"Sorry, I forgot most people can't recognize me without seeing my eyes." I say.

She chuckles. "Well it's your star feature."

"My what?"

"Nothing. Why are you here?"

"Coffee. Maybe a donut." I shrug.

"Hmm." Her expression is amused.

A waitress walks over. We both order, coincidently the same thing.

"You come here often?" I ask.

She isn't paying attention however, she's staring at her phone.

"Is it dead?" I ask.

She looks up. "Huh? Oh no. I'm trying to decide if I should turn it on or not."

"Oh?"

The waitress comes back with our coffee and donuts.

"Elliso-"

"Call me Ellie."

I nod. "Okay, Ellie I-"

She interupts again. "Are you driving to school? I'm sorry to keep interrupting but it'd be lovely if I could get a ride."

I chuckle. "Sure."

Ellie's lips curl up in a smile. She stands up and grabs her coffee and donut.

"Well we better get going. Classes start in like 20 minutes."

Ellie's POV:

I silently thanked God for running into Niall as I get into the passenger seat of his car.

He starts the engine, and quickly pulls out of the parking lot.

I wonder what kind of music be listens too.

I turn up the volume and some pop song starts playing. I laugh.

"What?"

I shake my head. "I'm sorry. I'm just surprised you listen to....pop."

"I listen to alot. Rap included." He grinned at me.

I giggled. All Harry ever listened to was arctic monkeys...

"So tell me more about yourself, Ellie." Niall says after a few minutes of driving.

I tuck a stand of hair behind my ear. "Well... I love the color red. My favorite book is anything written by Louisa May Alcott, and I also listen to rap."

"Favorite rapper?"

"Favorite or the one I think is the best?"

"Both."

"Well Slim Shady used to be the best... so now I'd have to say Drake."

Niall laughs. "You mean Eminem?

"No, Slim Shady. There's a huge difference."

"Smart girl."

I smile proudly. "Your turn."

"Me favorite color is... maybe blue. And I think Drake is pretty decent...but also 2 Chainz."

I laugh again. "2 Chainz."

We were now pulling up on the campus parking lot.

"Thanks again for the ride." I say as I get out.

"Wait! The least you could do is walk me to my first class."

I bite my lip. What harm could it do?

"Sure. Hand me your schedule."

He smiles and hands me a folded up peice of paper out of his pocket.

Author's Note:

Sorry for being gone so long....