Daddy's Little Girl

She sat on the loud bus, listening to music, trying to hold back the massive wave of emotions that had been building up all day. She stares out the window wishing the bus ride that seemed like an eternity would be over soon. The bus finally comes to a stop at the end of her long driveway. She hurries past the screaming elementary school kids and off the bus. Once the bus was out of sight she began running up the driveway. Tears flooded her eyes like a dam broke on a river. Her feet pounded against the ground. Her heart was almost beating out her chest. She runs up the stairs and bursts through the front door. Throwing her bag on the floor, she collapses to her knees. Tears roll down her cheeks and hit the floor. She lifts herself off the floor and drags herself up the stairs the her bedroom. She closes the door behind her locks it. Looking through the stuff on her windowsill she sees her blade. She twirls it between her fingers for a bit before making the first cut. After that it just becomes natural. One cut becomes two, two becomes four, four becomes eight. She can't stop herself. With each cut the blade digs deeper into her wrist, the deeper it goes the better she feels. She starts to feel light headed so she lays down. Blood dripping from her arm to the floor. Her eyes start to flutter as she is falls in and out of consciousness.

Her dad comes home from work and yells her name a few times. She doesn't answer so he just suspects that she is sleeping. Once a few hours pass he yells to her again and she still doesn't reply. He goes upstairs to check on her. He finds her unconscious on her bed. He calls 911. The ambulance speeds up the drive way and rushes her to the hospital. On the way to the hospital they try to get the bleeding under control but it is no use. Her father sits in the waiting room hoping that the doctors can save her. He sees the doctor walking out with a sad face. He collapses to his knees crying. Tears hit the floor in front of him. Trying to stop crying even slightly to call their family. To tell them that their little girl is gone.