???

Pitter
Patter

Tapper

Tipper 

"Where am i?" A Voice Surrounded by darkness Asks.

"You Are No where." A Unidentified voice replies.

"Who Am I?"The Same Voice that some may say is Familiar asks.

"You are neither A Who are an anyone." It replies.

"Didn't I Die tho?"

The Familiar Voice Got No response And tried to move.Only To Feel The Nothingness around them.They were filled with adrenaline and Swirled Around As if they were trapped in water.

And they tried to swim.At first it was Hard Like Swimming through Molasses.But then It grew Easier and No sooner it was as if they were flying through the sky.While Gliding they Noticed a bright light Coming from somewhere.So The Soared Over to the Light a Smile Implanted onto there lips and a Laugh Seemingly Appeared at of thin air.

 As they Approached the light they noticed A Figure sitting near a computer.As If magic The Person Turns Around and Smiled at the Figure before them.
"Hello." The Person Says Cheerily And as if there Voice Was Magic Light seemed to appear.

The Familiar Figure blinks There eyes and Look down At there Arms And Hands.The Figure seemed surprised at the Discovery they made as wait laid on His arms Was a Dark Crimson Red.

The Figure Looked up and Seemed to Figure out the Mysterious person was a Girl. In fact the Girl Seemed to still be young.With Hair Of brown and blond and Eyes Made of brown As well.

"You must be so confused I would be to if I Died Such a painful way as well." The Girl States.

"Who Am I???What Am I?"  The Figure Asks Still staring at the crimson red that Stains There Arms.
"You are a male who just died And Who you are? Well That is a Question you must think of your Self."

The male before the girl at hand stares at the reflection that mocked him dearly.

Blond Hair.

Glasses?

Blue Eyes?

Who exactly am I?  The Man Thought.

The Girl looks behind her and Screams As a clock appears on the screen.

"OH ME!OH MY !WON'T YOU LOOK AT THE TIME!YOU MUSTN'T STAY YOU MUST LEAVE RIGHT NOW! " The Male looks confused.

Suddenly The girl is Right in front of him.
"You Are 14 right now Why may you ask? Well It should be obvious you are in your True State right now but do remember when all says well you are actually more then 1,000 years old." The Girl Suddenly Kisses him for no Particular reason The man backs away shocked by the imagerary that filled his mind.And Suddenly he starts to feel sleepy.

"Me oh my look at the time it seems i was a tad bit to late this time.Me Oh my i hope you have a splendid time but for not you must return to your TIme. So Don't Think so much about this encounter instead it's Time to wake up....Wake up....Am-

Then Everything went dark or bright how was he to know?