Chapter 8

Journi pov
Skip too Friday night*
"GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG" i sang to the song the party started and it lit music pumping my hot boyfriend my friends just wonderful i swear this party was epic everyone's here like the wholeeee school i peeped my elvisa and geo making out i just shook my head and smiled at the cuteness but I just seen gio where he go i start looking for him
Okay i see keiser "AYE KEISER YOU SEEN GIO" i yelled because the music is soo loud "Nahh i seen him walk off with some chick i think karlee maybe" he said shrugging "Okay thanks" i said lowkey angry "No problem and yo if you see gabe tell him that wink wink wanna see himm upsairs" he said winking and walking off dancing
After that convo i walk up stairs and open the door to michelle room to Freaking karlee kissing some dude I couldn't see who until i turned on the light to see gabe i was so shocked and i was like damn she fucked with the whole squad but as long as that wasn't my manz mhmm as i was walking i heard something in my room i turned and opened the door to see my freaking boyfriend kissing all on malu i walked up and grab her by her hair and dragged her and looked right at him "How could you do this to me embarrass me making me look stupid fuck you gio I thought you was my everything but you nothing but a cheater and with malu really she has no ass like come on this hoe" i yelled with tears streaming down my face i dragged the bitch by her hair and punched her and kept doing it all the way downstairs and everyone's recording and i hear my girl say "Beat her ass !!" "thats my bestfriend" "Yaaaaassss she deserves it" keiser and gabe kicked everyone out the house michelle and jasmine went up stairs and showered i said downstairs and keiser and gabe cuddle me on the couch "Its okay baby g we always here for you he not fucked up" gabe said "Babe you'll be okay you'll bounce back like a pregnancy" kei said "I love you guys I'll see y'all later" i get up and kissed there checked and walked upsairs to my room and sobbed to sleep.

————————————————
Sorry its been a while and its short but update here i know y'all love this book so why not