Aca-love story ♥ /dacie/stonald/

(Um Im kinda new to This so im sorry if its not the best storie ever but Im trying my best leave comments and follow Hope you enjoy !ツ♥ツ♥)

Stacie's P.O.V

I Parked my car In The Parking space and Took a sip of My coffee from starbucks Grabed my purse and started to walk, I looked around The collage The activites for the activites fair were aready set up My eyes enjoyed to colorful sight of all the sign up stands I knocked on The door and a Blonde girl with a blue shirt and pencil skirt stood their and smiled

" oh.. Hey You Must Be stacie, Stacie conrad?" She asked me "Yes and your amy, Fat amy?" "Yeah Fat amy is the name your stuff is on your bed, you wanna go down to the fair?" she said smiling still "Yeah sure sounds like fun." we both started to walk around I was wearing a yellow sleevless shirt with white shorts and black heels with my hair curled and a white handband on my head my heels made the click clack sound on The ground as I walked me and amy walked around but something caught my eye stoping in front of a acapella group called "The TroubleMakers" amy said "They look like jerks" but My mind Just fell in love They all were hot amy eyed each one I crossed my arms around my chest smirking "Wow!" I said looking at a dark-skin guy with a plaid shirt over his troublemaker shirt and perfectly shaped hair and black glasses "Stacie is in Loovvve" amy said streaching out the love as we watch them for a while "ugh this is like nails on a chalkbored" amy said "Im going to look around which means anywhere other then this area" amy said leaving I was gonna walk around too untill his dark brown eyes meet with mine and gave me a wink a girl came up to me " Pretty cool right?" She said "You have no idea" I said my eyes wideing more giving him a smile and a wink back holy perfect he was hot but I don't want to look like a 10- year old looking at Justin Bieber so I walked off Just to not look werid and saw a barden bellas thing it was a acapella group all girls the flyer said as a perky red head said " are you looking foward to being a bella?" She asked "yes I am actually, It seems pretty cool" she looked so happy "well This is a great club to sign up for auditions are actual tomorrow so I hope me and aurbrey get to see you their!" she said "okay thanks see ya" I answered back I looked at The flyer walking around looking for Fat amy But my eyes focus more on the flyer so much that I bumped into someone good job clumsy Stacie I thought to myself " Oh im so sorry" I said picking up The flyer from The floor not even seeing who I bumped into "It's okay beautiful" The guy from The troublemakers said with his big brown eyes "oh hey" I said standing up and giving him a flirtly smile "can I borrow That pen?" He asked me I just nodded it was a random question but I didn't care He grabed it and fliped over the flyer writing his number and dorm number "Text me or vist me beautiful" he said winking softly " Will do" I said giving him a kiss on The cheek and started to walk to my dorm with a cheesy smile My heart pounded and I just smiled But wait I didnt have his name I looked on the back of the flyer there It was Donald grey My Stomach warmed up from just looking at his name he was a keeper my heart said queitly in my mind but I've been with a lot of guys maybe I was just wrong.

Stacie P.O.V

I Woke up putting on my outfit and running out the door I was late I quickly put on my new heels runing out the door and triped my foot wasn't even in my shoe "ow" I said to myself "are you okay?" A husky vocie asked me helping me get up I looked up and Donald my face went from pain to fake smile "Now I am." I said he laughed a bit "I hope you know auditions arent till 9:30 its only 8:00?" " seriously! ugh I was rushing to go nowhere" he smiled "Theirs always my dorm" he said grabing my hand walking up to his dorm then before I knew it we were in front of his dorm "Thanks" I said smiling " You're smile is worth it" He said smirking My Heart just fliped over like a hundred times he put the key in the door and open The door "Lady's first" I grabed The key and put it in His jacket he looked confuses I grabed his jacket I wasn't thinking at all and Pulled him in and crashed my lips on his I smiled as he grabed my hips I broke The kiss smiling "Well that just made my day." He said smiling. "You're welcome donald." I said walking in his dorm He just laughed closeing The door "coffee?" He said "my favorite!" I said like a 5-year old " Mine too we have something in command" he said smirking giving me the coffee Sitting across from me "so stacie conrad I have one question for you" "Yes donald grey?" "Why are you so perfect" I smiled brightly "Thats like asking you why you're so sexy." I fired back at him "too shay" He said quietly "You're more perfect than barbie" I smirked "You're more perfect than ken" "well ken is a little too light to be me right?" I laughed and pushed him softly on The chest " Stacie grey? Sounds good to me" He smiled "sounds good to me" We locked eyes "You define perfect" I told him smiling "You define my soulmate" he said "soulmate is werid why not wife?" He laughed and I laughed back We both Looked at The Time " audution Time!" "Let's Go stacie grey" He said playfully I laughed pushing him out the door " c'mom lets not be late"