|| 3

# bell rang #

"Oh! I should be going. Annyeong!~" Hyun-in waved as the boys see from afar.

The boys mentally slap themselves. "You're staring at a girl somehow." Yoongi said. "Who?" Both V and Jungkook asked in unison, making them slap themselves a bit more. "She's Min's friend!" V hit the back of Jungkook all of sudden.

"They looked so close. Let's go" Jungkook said to V and ran together to get to their girl friend. "Yah Min-ah!!" Jungkook yelled. "Yah who are you to call me Minah, i sound like shit so please dont call me Minah!" the girl yell back. V laughed silently while Jungkook rubbing at the back of his nape in nervousness.

"What?." the girl asked rudely. Just her attitude like that. V then smiled widely.

"Umm.. do you know that girl you talked to?.." V asked with his rectangular smile. She stole another glance at Hyun-in who is walking away. "Ne. Wae?" she questioned back.

"Do you know.. her name?" They both ask with smiles all plastered on their faces. "Ne. Wae? You guys don't know her name? I thought you guys are classmate and even seatmates." Min made a face.

"About that, tsk I'm just nervous to ask her name..She's my seatmate, its probably embarrassing for me not knowing her name." V looked away. "Wanna know her name so bad?" Min teased. "Ask yourself." She rolled her eyes and walked away with her friend.

"I don't get how girls get along.." Jungkook said. His eyes suddenly widen when they saw Jimin standing blankly, looking at him and also V.

"Lets get back to class, chimchim-ah~"