His Arms

Chapter 7
(2 weeks later)
Rachels pov:
It's been 2 weeks since I found out about my cancer and since then I took my eggs out and decided to get chemo. Finn and I haven't told Anna yet or anyone else for that matter. Finn and I pulled up to the hospital and just sat in the truck waiting for one of us to say something .

"You ready?" He asked me.

"Yeah, look if you want you can stay out here I'll be fine." I said.

"Rachel," He said, "I am not leaving your side." He told me.

I smiled and held his hand and we went in side.

(3 hours later)
We got home later on that day. I felt so sick from the chemo but I didn't want to worry Finn.

"I'm going to make you some soup okay?" He said.

I nodded but suddenly I felt sick and ran to the bathroom, closed the door and started to vomit.

"Rach? Rachel are you alright?" Finn asked behind the door .

I was still puking when Finn opened the door and held my hair as I vommited.

(3 minutes later )
I could barely move I felt so weak. Was this going to be my life forever? I'm barely 35 and I have cancer how could this be. Finn walked back in the bathroom with mouth wash and a glass of water.

"Here." He said and gave me the mouth wash.

I rised out my mouth and then took a siped of water. Then suddenly I started to cry.

"Hey, oh baby it's okay don't cry." He said wrapping his arms around me.

"I hate this! I hate this so fucking much!" I yelled.

"I know, I know , me too. But its okay I'm not going to leave your side you hear me? We are going to get through this together, I promise." He told me and hugged me as I cried in his arms .

(5 minutes later)
Finns pov:
Rachel fell asleep on the bathroom floor. I looked at her and lifted her up into my arms and took her upstairs. I laid her down in bed and tucked her in . I looked at her , she looked so peaceful. How could this be real? The woman I love has cancer and I can't do a thing about it. There has to be something I can do. There has to be something I can do to help her. There just has too.