Untitled Part 1

( it's perfectly normal to eat this much ice cream, my period makes up for it)

Nothing new has really happened to me in regards of therianthropy today, I was so tired last night my brain decided not to dive deep into it, but instead gave me some dreams about this girl I used to date....

*I know i know, some people aren't okay with lesbians and gays, but this is my journal and I will write about my experiences as a queer girl. You are more that welcome to skip these parts of the journal if you feel they make you uncomfortable, just keep in mind I'll be referring back to these entries and you might not have as great of an understanding than those who read these parts of the journal."- thx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So life's been tough recently... But before I begin, let me tell you abit about this girl I used to like..... ( I don't want to say her name, but lets just call her A. For now....)

I've been dreaming a lot about her recently. Just last night I my dreams I could feel her presence right next to me. I'm friends with A. To this day, but something was different about her in my dreams... Going back to what I said, A. is still my friend, and I had recently told her I was interested in her earlier this year. She kept bugging me about who I liked, so I told her, and by doing this I broke the friendship between us greatly. I told her i do not have a crush on her anymore to somewhat make up for the things I've done, but I still do, and it only grows greater and greater each and everytime...

The thing is, during lunch, A. And two other girls were talking besides me. Lets call them 1 and 2. 1 has been in the friend group for a while, but I don't particularly like her, she's too rude, and she makes a lot of homo jokes that aren't even funny..... 2 ,on the other hand, is new to our friend group this year. She basically got to the personal level it took me 3 months to get to with A, and is practical replacing me in our group. You see, I've already told my friend group I don't like the whole " gay jokes" thing numerous amounts of times, so when I snapped back at A for being a complete bitch about it, she decided to get all defensive on me. I told the three bitches I didn't want to deal with their bullshit today, and left in search of Madison.( My absolute best friend so far I my life.)

So I'm just really pissed at her for doing that and defending 1 and 2 for something they were doing to me..... So that's my life as of now....