i - entry one

"If I could fall into the sky
Do you think time would pass me by?
'Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles,
If I could just see you tonight. "

I hummed to myself, as I walk by. This day is pretty better than the other. The sky was in it's cerulean glow and fluffy white clouds hung from it. I can hear Fletchlings chirping around. It's just so natural to my senses.

Ash's POV

I heard a voice, it was soft. I'm pretty sure it was from a female. I began following the melody, every step it gets louder and made me determined to find the owner of that voice. I kept walking but the voice vanished, I found myself in an empty space of the forest. I would just kept searching until Clemont and Bonnie approached me.

"Uhh, Ash?" Clemont asked. "Would you mind if I asked you a little favor?" Geez, Clemont is a bit creepy today.

"No,of course." I replied. "So this is from my bestfriend Nari, she asked me if I could give invitations to trainers who have collected 8 badges from any region.Come to Gloire City, there's a masquerade ball will be held there for Pokemon trainers. " He blushed. Who's this girl they're talking about? I wondered.

"Since I know you have participated on the other regions leagues. Uhh, can you come?" He gave me a blue card which gleamed when hit by rays of sunlight.

"Hahahahahaha!" Bonnie burst in laughter. "You're really afraid of her don't you?" Bonnie was holding her stomach for laughing hard. Once again. He glowed in embarrassment.

"Uhh guys? Who's Nari?" I asked. "She's a strong, trainer Gloire City. She was also Clemont's childhood friend." Bonnie looked at his older brother while wiggling her eyebrows. Bonnie showed me a picture of a girl with raven hair and royal blue eyes. Oh.

"I don't know you have a pretty bestfriend Clemont." I said mischievously. He just shrugged. I can notice that pink stain that dusted his cheeks.

The two left earlier because Clemont will be helping her 'best friend' and Bonnie will help for the decorations around the city.

[ . . . ]

Ermegerd! I'm so sorry if this was short. I promise to make it longer next time. So uhm do you like it? I'd love feedbacks, I will highly appreciate it. /awkward laugh/