Monedays in Mannhatten

Sweat dripped down my face. I looked out into the dark. I was beginning to believe I might be blind. I tried to call out, but my words were muffled.

I turned my head side to side but I just saw darkness. My eyes soon adjusted but, I could only see shadows.

It was a small room with with 4 other mangled bodies in a heap on the cool ground. My back was twisted as if an elephant had stepped on it last night.

I was sweating as I started to struggle against my bonds. I bit, chewed, scratched, kicked, and ripped. And I only ripped half of the ropes on my wrists.

I heard footsteps and I quickly and quietly, shoved my hands under my body so they wouldn't see what I was working on.

The door opened and light spilled in. I quickly closed my eyes hoping they would believe I was still asleep. I slowed breaths and breathed deeper. the way people do when they sleep.

The smell of steak filled the room, making my mouth water. I realized how hungry I was.

The door closed again and the footsteps faded. My growling stomach kept me up. but eventually a quiet vacuum noise started. vvvvvsssshhhh. I was a baby, as my eyes drifted closed and I fell back into a deep sleep.

***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#>

A/N: sorry so crappy!

The next chapter will be more exiting!

Sorry I updated 2 days passed when I told you I would! :(

Will update before valentines day!

PROMISE!!!!!

P.s. BTW incase you are mental and don't know this; this is a sequel to my book Sundays in dDetroit so if you havn't read that this book will make no sense so stop reading this and go search SUNDAYS IN DETROIT