My First Day At Highschool

On the first day it was the worst day ever but I was just a normal girl going to school but in one of my classes (mathematics) I feel asleep then out of nowhere the boy next to me told the teacher ( Mr snoxe) that I was fake sleeping because I had a smile on my face god dam you Mike I soon had to carry my books (all of them that's 25 in total) around the field it was the worst but Mr snoxe soon went in to the class room to teach and say "well done Mike" and keep on going with the class that is weird because the princable  said the if the teacher leaves you on the field ALONE than that makes me in total control with what Mr snoxe will do if I go to the princable and tell her that Mr snoxe left me on the field then he will be moved to a very VERY long paper job in the princable's office but if I don't I will be noun to be a troble maker to ALL of my classes so I go to the principle,s office and tell her what happened then I was sent back to class ( God dam) and Mr snoxe was sent up to the principal and didn't came back for a LONG time so to make the time pass I told Mike what I did and then he yelled at me for no reason he said this " DON'T SAY THAT TO ME EVER AGAIN YOU PIG" and I just started to laugh and smile " I'm the pig SAYS THE BOY WHO LIES AND HITS ON GIRLS AND IS A COMPLETE FAILURE AT EVERY THING HE TRYS TO DO!" He then looked at me in shock like I'm the most interesting girl he knows " like you will ever be a huge success and have a  boyfriend" he said to me like he was going to cry "well at lest I don't care about everything do I?" I said back I anger.