Hushhhhh

Tiffani Wilson is not you're average girl. At her school she is the girl who hair is weird. But she is MUTED. She can't speak after she saw a a horrible thing in her family. Then the new boy Ray Ray comes to school; he is the jokester at school and he meets Tiffani. He can't figure her out because she doesn't speak, then he starts to fall for her and he tries to get to talk again. Will he get to to talk again. Will he get to to talk? Or will she be muted forever?

"TIFFANI DON'T YOU EVER SAY A WORD- " BAM BAM BAM! She layed on the floor dead. I start to whimper and cry. I peak from under the bed and the people run out of the room. I crawl from under the bed and hug my sister. "I promise I won't talk again, you told me to" I whimper.

I was only 3. I was a smart 3 year old. I had a 17 year old sister. One sad day she got killed and told me to 'never say a word' so I didn't and from that day I never talked or sang, anything. I don't even know how I sound. I've spent 13 years on mute. I was hard at first but but now it's so easy. I only nod and cough. That's the only sound I make. My sister told me not speak so I won't. The police asked me what happened I just nodded "no" and went on with my life.

I twist my long dread and twist another one. "Tiff, go to school!" My mom yells from downstairs. I twist it somemore, Look in the mirror one more time, grab my car keys and skip downstairs. "Have a good day honey" My mom says hugging me. I am just standing there. I nod and go to my car.

My name is Tiffani Wilson. I am 16 and Yes, I am on mute. I just can't speak. I only talk in my mind. All these years I wonder how I sound, but I am too scared to speak on behalf of my sister. I just can't speak. My mom has signed me up for many therapists but they don't work. I just write down my problems, give give it to them and walk out.

I write in a book everyday and give it to my parents, So they know how I am doing each day.

I start up my car and head to school. I am nodding my head to the music that Is playing. Oh, I have no friends because Im known as the weird girl. Whatever, it's not like I talk anyway.

I pull up school, get out of my car and walk inside. I go inside the cafeteria and sit bymyself. I start writing in my book.

'Hi um... book? anyway. I miss you Cierra. I wanna talk but I just can't. You know why? You know why I can't talk. Yeah... it's killing me everyday how you are not here. I miss you again, I love you.

I close my book and I look up and see a boy with two long braids. He looks like a kid.

"Hi um, I am new. I am Ray Ray, mind helping me with my classes?" He asks me.

I look at him like he's crazy. I swallow a lump in my throat, opening my mouth, but nothing comes out. So I just stare at him.

"Um, are you okay?"

I swallow again, and open my mouth, but nothing comes out. I get frustrated with myself and walk away into the hallways into my first block teacher Mr. Kanes he understands me.