......

Well fuck..... I give up
Every one says that the best three words to hear is 'I love you' but their is just something that is better then that and it is 'Donald trump lost'
But he didn't
And we have to deal with a guy who doesn't treat women, kids, Africans, Mexicans, muslims, etc fairly, as president for four years.
The better person did not win
And that is because the people who say that they were with Hilary, actually voted for trump.
Why in the hell would Americans give Donald trump power, when constantly around this country there is bad stuff about Donald every where. This is what I imagine people's convos like 'Donald trump has made women very uncomfortable, and said some very inappropriate things about people, so let's make him president of the United States.'
It's people like that who gave him the power to keep doing this stuff. If people keep rewarding him for doing wrong, then he will never learn, cause it's the truth. We are rewarding him with our life's, our country, the American flag, for doing wrong. And to me, that's sounds really bad out loud. I will say this, he has said  stuff that I really want to happen, and if it does it would be great. But the amount of bad stuff he has said and done, out ways all the good stuff he has said or done.

I don't feel safe

I can't go to sleep at night with that feeling of comfort and safety

All I can do is sit back and watch this country tear apart

I'm a teenager

I can't do anything

I can't vote, and can't work in government

All I can do is nothing

So I'm gonna

Live every day like it is my last

Because with America now

All we can do is pray