Niall Horan

It's kinda sad so I would recommend tissues.

Niall’s POV

I sit on my bed with tears streaming down my face.

I hold the note in my shaking hands and try to read through my blurry eyes.

‘Niall,

Please forgive me. I love you with all my heart. I am truly sorry for leaving you. You made me so happy and I will never forget all the memories we created. They were the best.

Please don’t cry sad tears, cry happy tears. I’m in a better place now.

I know it’s going to be hard at first but please don’t make it any harder on yourself. You’re a busy man but don’t over work yourself trying to get over me. Let the boys help. Let them in.

Niall I love you more than anything but please do this one last thing for me.

I want you to find someone else to love.

I know no one will ever replace me but please find someone new to love.

Just do that one thing for me.

I love you with all my heart.

~Holly’

More tears stream down my face when I’m done reading Holly’s last letter.

I was on tour when she was emitted into ICU at the hospital in London. I should have left when I found out she was in the hospital but she told me not to come and that she was fine.

I shouldn’t have believed her. I should have left immediately but I didn’t.

Our break was a week away when she went to the hospital.

~Flashback~

“Niall, I want you to stay on tour with your best friends. ‘Cough’ I’ll be just fine until you get here next week. ‘Cough’ ‘Cough’ I love you lots okay. Please don’t worry about me,” she says in a weak frail voice, then coughs again, but it sounds like it’s getting worse.

“No Holly, you don’t sound fine. I’m taking the next flight to London,” I exclaim.

“No Niall. Please wait until your break. I don’t want the fans to be upset because they didn’t get to see their Irish man,” she jokes but goes into another coughing fit.

She does not sound fine at all, I thought. “Fine I’ll stay but if things get worse you tell me right away and I’ll be on the next flight to London,” I admit.

“I’ll let you know love. I love you with all my heart. I’ve got to go, they are getting ready to do some tests. I love you Niall.”

“I love you too Holly.”

~Flashback over~

We talked as much as we could over the next week. Her mom would pick up the phone sometimes because she was either asleep or more tests were being done.

Every time I heard her voice she sounded weaker and weaker and would have up to 2-3 minutes of cough attacks. I kept telling her to let me come but she said she was fine, which I didn’t believe one bit.

It was the last concert in the U.S when I got a call.

~Flashback~

“Hello,” I say into my phone, not looking at who it was.

“Niall,” I hear Holly’s weak voice on the other end.

“How are you feeling love? Any better?” I ask, knowing the answer.