BROKEN.

He looked at the broken mirror barely feeling the pain of his bleeding hand. It hadn't stopped the pain he felt in his heart. She had been the only one who cared enough to get close to him. To actually get to know who he really was. She hadn't cared for what everyone else said but choose to follow her heart. He had gone for her thinking that she would be like all the others. He hadn't planned on falling for her. He didn't want it and yet he did. She made him feel different, made him feel loved, made him so good about himself even though he didn't deserve. He fell for her smile. The feeling he got when he got lost in her eyes. He smiled when he remembered how she talked too much and sometimes forgot to breath. The sound of her laughter that always made him smile.

He closed his eyes and could almost feel her in his arms. He wished he hadn't messed up. He wished he hadn't pushed her too hard. If only he wasn't such a jerk. He knew he had her but took that for granted. He remembered seeing her tears in the moonlight and wanted to forget the look of betrayal in her eyes. How could he turn back time? How could he get her back again? But he knew he never would. Because his only love was now wrapped in someone else's arms.

If you read this please leave a comment. Thank you.