My biggest night mare

Today is the day, I was being adopted. I will know have a mom, and a dad. Who loves me, and will cherish me. So I did what any other child would do. I went to take a shower. Getting used to the cold water is nothing that you should have to do. But living with so many other kids, here in the orphanage. The earlier you wake up the more likely you were to get hot water. But a girl needs her sleep. So today I was more than happy getting my sleep, and taking a cold shower. So I walked right into the bathroom, locked the door, and started my shower. 

     After the shower, I went back into the room where I slept. Got on my hands and knees, to reach my very special box. The day before lady Anna took me to the store, and got me my own brand new clothes. When we got back to the orphanage, she grabbed a very old looking box, and gave it to me. Just so the other kids won't mess and ruin my brand new dress. When I got the box opened I got that same feeling of oh my goodness, that I felt when I first saw the dress. So I took off the tags, and put that thing right on. Just than their was a knock on the door, and Lady Anna came in saying " Emmy You have a visitor". So I looked over, and to my surprise it was my mom and dad. So I did the only logic thing, and went right over their, and wrapped my arms around them, and gave them the biggest hug ever. "are you ready to go Emmy" Daddy Jim said. Yes, I don't have much but I have all my stuff in this garbage bag over their. So Daddy Jim walks right over their, and picks up the garbage bag and goes towards the door. Momma follows daddy, and together we go on our way to our house for the first time as a family. 

Momma and daddy went into the house first, because I have never seen a house like this. It so big and open, I don't know what I would do all day. When they went in it opened into a big living room, that had a big thing T.v. Bubba my baby brother was sitting by my grandma Kathy watching  Chuggington. Bubba runs over to me and gives me the biggest hug. I'm so glad to be in this house. Mom showed me to a very big open bedroom that had a walk in closet, and a bathroom in it. On the big wall, it says Emmy Rose on the wall. Because when I got adopted my last name changed to Rose. Mom also showed me Bubba's room, and their room to. Than they started to show me the kitchen, and the basement. They even had a office room, where dad was sitting on the chair, talking a his phone. Than they showed me the movie room, where they had a popcorn maker, with a pool table, and a big tan couch with a big white wall up ahead. To finish it all of, that had a wall full of movies. Mom told me that tonight, we can sit down here, and watch my favorite movie, Avengers. Bubba started to cry so mom left, and to take care of bubba. So I walked into the bedrooms that mom had not yet had the chance to show me. The rooms all looked like the other, but opening the last door, got me scared.