Chapter one:The Beginning(Part One)

At the center of the Akihabara campus, a tower exists. At the top of the tower, in the student council room, four girls are sitting and chatting one another.

              ''Paru, are you ready for opening ceremony?'' a girl with long raven hair said looking outside the window.

               ''This year will be pretty troublesome. I hope nothing bad happens.'' said a tall girl with a really worried face.

                ''Ah, Yukirin-senpai, it will not be troublesome.It will be pretty exciting with all those boys,''  a girl who look like a flirt said grinning.

                '' I think the truble will be you, milky.You should remember you are an ojou-sama.'' said a girl with glasses wearing a serious look.

                 '' No matter what we should try our best not to put our school in shame'' continued the glasses girl.

                   These four are the members of Akihabara Student Council.To be in student council, one has to be intelligent and beloved by other students.

Shimazaki Haruka:   The student council president. The first one to be president since year one. The youngest daughter of the Subaru Group, the leader of technology in Asia.Beloved and admired by other students.The ideal student in everyone's eyes.A very serious type.Known as Salty President for her straightforward behaviour

Matsui Rena: The vice-president.A traditional Japanese girl. Seens like a perfect ojou-sama.Actually a shy girl.Hates to stand out.Known as the White Flower of the Ice Mountain.

Kashiwagi Yuki: Treasurer of the student council. Over-caring and acts like a mom.Admired by juniors for her caring and called as Mamarin.Known as the Mother of Student Council.

Watanabe Miyuki: Member of student council, known for her fishing which can even make  girls fall in love with her.No one can oppose Student Council because of her sweet talking and flirting.Known as the Ultimate Fisher of Student Council

                                                    9.11.2016