Romantic Dinner

"S-senpai? How could you?" Obama said with tears in his eyes. I blew one last load and turned myself towards him: "I am zorry my zhild, it just wazn't enough."
"B-but why a kuma-san? A-am I not good enough, Putin-senpai?" I took my long big cock out of the bears arse. "I can't believe you!" Barack yelled while running away. "It's over desu!~"
"N-no zwait" I said. Well nevermind... his ass wasn't that sexy anyways.
I walked back to my house. It was a beautiful house. A huge gold dick. It even has a casino and a weed plantation.

Suddenly I saw the most handsome person in the world. I didn't know his name, but his hair... he had such majestic hair. I was staring so intently at it that I didn't even notice it when it flew off his head. I then looked up to see where the man had gone. The man was nowhere to be seen. Only his hair stayed behind. I needed to find this man... fast.
Maybe his hair had a clue to where he was staying. I then picked up the beautiful strands of hair. A map. I had to follow it. First I had to go through the field of balls, then climb the nipple mountain and after that crawl through the anus tunnel. But of course I didn't bother doing all of that because I have a private jet so I just flew there.

When I finally arrived I desperatly  searched for him. Suddenly I saw something shimmering in the distance. I ran towards it. What I saw was the most perfect shining head I had ever seen. "Zthere you are..." I said while admiring his beauty. He turned around: "My hair... I knew you'd bring it back to me, my love."
"Y-you knew I'd come?"
"Well of course, my Russian darling."
We immediatly ran towards each other after that. I jumped on top of him and we fell down. Our lips rapidly pressed against each other. Our tongues soon intwined as if they were one.
"Zwhat is your name my beautiful prinzcess?" I asked while we ripped our clothes off.
"Trump, Donald Trump," he said. "Zwhat a zexy name," I said while breathing heavily.

Once our clothes were off we immediatly proceeded. His fine long carrot was proudly standing up for me, a little bit of carrot juice spilling from the top. My stomach growled, I wanted a piece of it. I started licking it. Donald moaning in pleasure: "Bing... bingngg bong..." His beautiful moans made my long big cock twitch. I put my long muscular fingers in his pretty stretchable arsehole. While doing that I also grabbed him by the dick with my other hand and started moving it up and down. "Ah.. ah... all me... uh-uh... mexicans are rap...ah-ah rapists," he moaned.
When I was about to stick it in, the bear suddenly walked in. He was mad because I left him alone in the middle of mating last time. He made a gesture as if telling me to proceed. I shot my dick in as fast as I could. The bear was watching us for about 5 rounds of me stuffing Donalds ass with love juice.
The bears name is Baloo. (He normally rapes little boys, but I was an exception.) He came towards us, grabbed his own dick and came all over Donalds face. He then shoved his big bear nails into Donalds ass and ripped it open. He then stuck his own dick together in with mine and started pumping at the speed of light.

After about cumming 69 times we stopped. We were in the middle of a busy street so any more would make it look like it had been snowing for a month.

And that is how Trump became president.

The end.