Nami x Girl Reader (LemonPt2) END

You sat on top of Nami wondering where to start first, you knew what to do. Just not how to start, so you decided to kissed her. Pressing your lips firmly against hers, you then grabbed both of her breast and played with them. She moaned lightly with each squeeze of her breast, you kissed down her neck sucking and biting until she moaned your name. "Mmm Y/nnnn~" as she reached out and gripped your ass cheeks.

You smiled taking a liking to this, you then had an idea. You pulled back from Nami, got off the bed, and went into the bathroom. You looked around for the box and finally found it under the sink. You opened it and there were a strap-on and a dildo. Normal sizes of course but the strap-on had a switch that extended it by 2 inches. You put it on and hid the dildo behind your back, you walked out and seen that Nami had began playing with herself. For some reason this angered you, you quickly walked over to her and smacked her across then face. She was stunned and looked at you.

"Y/nnn! What was that for!" she said. You frowned and glared at her, she shuddered at the look. You could see fear creep into her eyes, pulling up her face close to yours, you growled out your response. "Only I may pleasure you, do you understand?" Nami nodded her head in disbelief. "Y/n! What is this change in attitude, t-this isn't like you.." she said with a crack in her voice.

With that you grabbed her by the hair and bent her over your lap, you began spanking her after each word you said. "That" *smack* "Doesn't." *smack* "Answer." Nami screamed in pain and pleasure. "YYYY/NNNNN! ST-ST - ORE.." You froze your hand in the air. "Well then, do you understand?" you asked. Tears pricked the corner of her eyes as she nodded her head 'yes'. You smiled and softly placed your hand on her behind and rubbed it gently squeezing it from time to time.

"Y-y/n?" Nami called your name, you looked down at her and smirked. "I think you're the one that's in for a treat." you said lifting her up and laying her back. She spread her legs for you, that's when she noticed the strap-on and dildo. "W-where did you get those from!?" she said sounding slightly surprised. You put a finger to her lips and told her to shush, spreading her legs more, you began rubbing the tip of the strap-on against her womanhood.

Nami looked at you with innocent eyes and bit down on her bottom lip. Of course you were already wet from her screaming your name, and all that happened earlier, but this made you more wet. You began pressing the tip of the strap-on into Nami's womanhood it slowly sliding in. Nami clutched the sheets taking in deep breathes, "I-it kinda hurts, slow down a little more.." she said looking at you. You knew that Nami was most likely not use to this, but you continued pushing in a little hard. Just to stir her up a bit, "Y/NNN! It" she takes in a deep breath of air. "HURTS!"

"S-sorry.." you said coming to a complete stop. You let Nami take her time getting use to the size, before long she gave you the okay nod to move again. So, you slowly moved back and forth, Nami began moaning so you sped up. "Ahhhhh y/nnnnnnnn f-faaster!" she screamed clutching the sheets harder. You nodded speeding up then reached down and pushed the button that extended the strap-on. Nami's moans and screamed filled the room as you thrust faster. That's when you began slowly down, you reached behind you and grabbed the dildo.

You brought it up to Nami's womanhood, "W-what! N-no it i-it won't fit!" Nami screamed. You shook your head and smiled, you slowly pushed the dildo in with the strap-on. "Ahhhhh.. Y/NNNN! Please..!" Nami moaned. You pushed the strap-on and dildo all the way (TO FUCKING VICTORY TOWN!) in hitting Nami's g-spot. She reached up and wrapped her arms around your neck. "Y-y/nnn.. move more.." Nami moan/whispered in your ear. Your ear twitched, you roughly threw her and yourself against the wall and eagerly thrusted into Nami's womanhood.

"Ahhhhhhhh ahhhhhhh haaaaa! R-right there!" she moaned tightly gripping your neck. You continued then pressed your lips against Nami's biting her lip and slipping your tongue in. You explored her mouth with your tongue, "Nnnnnnnhaaaaaaaaaaa, I-i'm gonna cum Y/nnn!!" Nami moaned loudly in your ear. You gave a few finally thrust, "Ahhhhhhhh Y-yes! Y/nn!!" moaned pushing her hips forward and cumming.

You pulled out the strap-on and dildo and fell next to the orange haired girl as you both panted. "W-welll..?" you said but didn't get a response. You turned your head to look at Nami and saw that she had fallen a sleep. You smiled and giggled to yourself, you got up and put the sex toys away and crawled back in bed with your lover. You snuggled close and soon fell asleep.

I am deeply sorry if this story is bad... I really fucking tried.. I'm going to go eat now. Bye.

(I wonder how many of you got that Jacksepticeye reference hehehehehehe)