Stranded with One Direction

"This camping trip is going to be amazing!"Jalayah yells excitedly.

"I know, but if one bug touches me,I swear I'm running home,"Ariyanna says.We all burst out laughing. The car became in an awkward silence. Aileen says,"I know this song, this is One Direction!"She begins to dance like a crazy person.Then, Jalayah and I join in with Aileen. I reach toward the front seat and turn up the radio.

Ariyanna and Dawn plug their ear buds in.They absolutely hate One Direction.Instead of saying One Direction, they call them gay direction(how rude).Then,they took their ear plugs out and danced along.

Well, then we were dancing so hard, we lost control and ran into another RV.Luckily,we were all ok but we wondered about the other ones who got in the crash.

We climbed out the RV and went to go check on the other people in the RV."What if they are dead?!,"Ariyanna says.

"Your going to be dead if you don't shut up,"Dawn says. Ariyanna rolls her eyes at Dawn. They begin to enter the RV, but see one on the boys bodies move. We all step back.

One of the boys had curly hair, green beautiful eyes. I thought to my self, well he looks very familiar.Aileen,Jalayah and I began screaming. "That's Harry Styles,"all of them say in unison.

Dawn says, "I knew we shouldn't have come over her". Four more of the boys got out of the RV.I'll have to say,I almost passed out. 

"What the heck is-"some thing paused the curly haired boys sentence. He was staring at me.I began to blush.

He began to walk up to me."Hi, my name is Harry Styles,what's yours "he says with his deep, handsome,sexy voice.I mean was he hitting on me??? No can't be.

I told him name and he said it was beautiful, just like me.I began to get butterflies in my stomach.

Niall says"Wow, look at her,".He was pointing at Jalayah.She couldn't hold it in any more.She ran towards Niall and hugged him like she hadn't seen him in for ever.

Liam, the tall, slim one stared at a Aileen.She began to smile.When he looked at her, he got even more lovey dovey by her deep dimples.That was Aileen's favorite boy.It was love at first sight for those two.

Louis and Dawn.They were going to hate each other because they were just alike.In other words, they had the same personalities.Dawn hated every thing about Louis and didn't even know him! The first thing she said to him was"Your the gay one right?"He looked at her in a confused wayand ignored her question.

All the boys came to give us a hug and asked if we were alright.They seemed to really care about us.But, when Louis tried giving Dawn a hug, she says,"Boy, you better back the hell up before you get punched!"That was so embarrassing.

"Do any of you have your phones because I left mine in the RV and it might explode?"Dawn says.We all explain to her that would never happen.She disagreed with us.So we all pull out our phones to see if we have any bars luckily, we don't.We know what's going to happen next...we are going to have to go camping in the woods for a while! With each other (that was the good part, camping with one direction).