Chapter 2

"Well this is going to be great,"Dawn says,"walking around the woods with five gay guys we don't even know is totally fine".All those boys were real thirsty men, but we didn't really care.Its One Direction were talking about here!

I suddenly felt Harry hold my hand.My heart skipped a beat."Its ok, you will be safe in mine,"he says to me.I almost literally died.O my gosh, was the one and only Harry Styles hitting on me.

"Oooo,get chu some,"Ariyanna whispers in my ear.I tell her to shut up, at least i am getting me some.She begins to laugh at me.

When i turned around,I saw Dawn looking very disgusted by Louis.I'm guessing he was trying to talk to her.She looked like she wanted to slap him.The rest of us were perfectely fine.

"The best thing for us to do is to split up,"Zayn says.

"Were going in partners,right,"she says with an afraid look on her face.

"Of course we are, none of us need to be attacked by a bear, Aileen says.

"I swear if y'all partner me up with this idiot over here, I'm going to kill all of you in your sleep,"Dawn says.They began to laugh but i could tell she was not joking around.Hopefully she was just kidding because i don't want my body found in a river and Harry and i were just getting to know each other.

Dawn decided to assign our partners (she assigned them so she wouldn't end up with Louis), but I decided to choose the partners."Ok, the first group is Ariyanna ave Zayn, next group is Liam and Aileen, Harry and Aleyse,Niall and Jalayah, and Louis and Dawn.All of us girls were pleased with our partners except for Dawn, of course.

"Seriously, watch your going to be dead tonight,"Dawn says to me.I suddenly get really scared of her.

Each partner had a different job to do.Harry and I were had to go Finn meat.Niall and Jalayah went to find water.Zayn and Ariyanna went to go find berries.Louis and Dawn went to go look for fire wood.Aileen and Liam went to go look for a place to settle.This plan was great.Hopefully we find everything we need.