On the bus

From Lucy's pov (Lucy is the girl aka main character)
So I was riding on the bus hoping that my friend would be sick or something and miss the bus.She had changed since last week,she started wearing fancier clothes and she called everyone a hoe just because she was skinnier than everyone else but of course no one can be skinnier than me,wait was that a compliment idk?
Oh sorry I should have introduced you her name is Kelly she's taller than me!I'm 5'7 and I'm only in high school!
The bus stopped at Kelly's house and good thing she was riding a car today or I would have freaked out because she always sits with the cool kids in the back and I'm stuck here in the middle.She spreads rumors about me on the bus with other high schoolers and my crush,Max now he thinks I'm a complete idiot!
We were at the school now ,I fell because some 10th grader pushed me.I was surprised when Max helped me up,did I mention everyone has a crush on him he's the cutest boy in the school even 12th graders have a crush on him and out of all the girls that have fallen he chose to help me up!One time Kelly fell because I accidentally tripped her and Max didn't help her up so hahah in your face Kelly!
I mean it's not like I hated Kelly it's just that she's really changing now,we used to be best friends,until something happened that made her go all sassy pants.

Comment and like if you want more plz!