The ice breaker

November 11

" mom where is my emoji sweater and I can't find my glasses!" I shouted to my mom.
" Check the drawer in the guess room ! " my mom replied back louder.
" alright no need to destroy my ear drums !" I shouted back louder than my mom then I heard her grunt and march up the stairs to her room slamming the door behind her. Well damn she might as well take a screw driver and take off the hinges on the door!

" here it is! " I say quietly to my self.
I throw on my Long baggy sweater my dark blue tights and grab my bag with my phone 📱 and headphones 🎧 playing music. I ran as fast as I could trying to catch the school bus, Although it wasn't the first thing on my list catching the bus means seeing Xander and his crew. They bully me all the time u don't know why I never did anything to them. There is another thing there's Will we used to be close but once we reached to 7th grade he stared ignoring me, stopped sitting with me during lunch, then just stopped making any communication at all that's when I found out he made out with my enemy Nora Phillips . I never knew why but it doesn't matter know.

I ran to the bus stop out running the bus I had to wait two minutes. In the mean time I caught my breath I used to be a track runner and a dancer but things changed once I lost my motivation AKA Will I just stopped. However as you can see I'm still with it.

" Yo Sapphire why you squatting on the ground   Don't you catch a break from getting your face smashed on it. Or is it the closest thing you get to a boyfriend." Xander shouted at me with a devilish smirk 😏😂 then he laughs. I quickly stand up and turn around I run down the block to the school bus 🚌 making sure that it stopped before the stop just to let me on. The driver looked down at me with a confused look I pointed to the boys that were running after me and my back pack implying that this is my school bus anyway. He opened the doors to let me in and I run to the back plop my self in a seat where no one sits because of me. The story is if you sit there you end up getting the loser touch. I know right so immature.

" She lucky she ran or else I was gonna beat her up there and then." I heard a voice murmured as if talking to someone.
" straight up dude for a fact !" I knew THOOSE voices it was Xander and his friends! Their coming this way. I ran underneath the bus seat in a quick duck. I heard foot steps getting closer and closer then they stopped and turn like a scary movie! The knees got lower and all I felt was a grab and pain and then I blacked out.......................

December 17

" ughhhh my head ! " i groaned.
I looked around not recognizing where I was and I heard crying lots of crying. I tried to sit up but collapsed of f the bed then started laughing . Then all of a sudden the crying stopped I saw my mom smiling she ran in the room which was so rude. Then a bunch of nurses and doctors came in helped me of the floor asked me a couple questions did some test and then they told me.
" What happened ? " I asked the doctor she told me that I was in a comma for a month and I had a concussion I was beaten real bad someone but they don't have names.
I couldn't remember what happened. 

After the doctors told me I'd be free of charge the police questioned me I told them I didn't know. Then they told me come to them if I remember anything. Finally I realized I was supposed to go to school in two days. I didn't know what to expect. But all I know is I was hurt before and I'm not gonna let anyone take advantage of me again. My life flashed before me. Thinking about what would have happened if I didn't wake up from my comma? I would go to heaven knowing I never did anything in my life. I'd go to a better place knowing that I didn't make my way through life, I just hid from it.

I'm not making that mistake again! I'm gonna be a fighter like my farther always said. Plus with 5 years of Martial arts
- Kung fu
- Karate
- Boxing
I should put my 5 years of life to use. I think it's time I show the inner me. THE  QUEEN 👸