Time to Change

I'll start with my wardrobe. I went down stairs and got the heavy duty scissors ✂️ . I went in my closet grabbed all my long dress sweater, mostly emoji. I took the scissors and cut the sweater into crop tops and belly shirts. Then I took all my ugly jeans turned them into shorts. It's not like I need them we live in San Francisco it's barely cold. Then I looked for shoes. Only seeing one made me shocked I hadn't realized, I where'd the same shoes for a whole year last year and months of this year.

I went to my moms room asked her for some money to go shopping and she smiled so wide. I think she just like seeing me ecstatic and more happy then I was. She gave me a box with a bow tie. I looked down at it confused. Was she not giving me money ? She gestured for me to open it. I did then I screamed! It was my credit card 💳 ! I'd been looking forward to it for forever!!!!!!!
" how much money is on it ? " I asked her still jumping.
" There's 3 billion dollars on it. " my mother said sadly.
" what ? Where billionaires OMG ! Where'd you get this kind of 💰 money!" I asked so shocked and happy.
" Its my will ...... I am dying I only have 3 days to live ." My mother said so sad tears running down her eyes.
I looked at her. My eyes so mad she never told me. She says it's her asthma it's hurting her lungs and her body is reacting. I took the credit card and left. I didn't say a word I took my
car and went to the mall. I went to foot locker and got the new Jordan's and Lebrun's. Then I got some skinny jeans and sweater crop tops.I got some skirts and dresses although I've never been a fan of them. Then I went to Victoria secret got some perfume and I saw some nice bras and under wears'. I got some and then, finally I went to the jewelry store and bought a twin chain one says mother and the other daughter.

I finally finished shopping and went threw the drive thru at Wendy's. I then went home walked through the door and dropped everything. I saw a blood trail leading to the bathroom. I didn't follow it instead I ran to my room, while picking up my bags and keys. U know just in case I had to jump out the window or something. I grabbed by baseball bat that I used to play with when I was little and ran down the stairs and burst opened the door to the bathroom not prepared for what I saw. I thought that I'd just have to wack someone in the head or clean up spilled punch or my mom had that time of the month and things got messy.

What I saw horrified me. My mom in the bath tub 🛀 body all he way in and the water full of Blood. I stood there tears falling down my face like a water fall. I ran out the house screaming for help. I ran down the street.

" what's wrong ?!? " a teenage boy about my age came rushing to me.
" it's my mom ! She's dead!" I screamed not knowing how loud I was. Then I saw Will running down the street towards me. I thought he was gonna talk about the incident but instead he wrapped his long muscular arms around me as I fell to the floor. My face so wet it could be a ocean for mini people.

" S what's wrong? What happened?" Will called me S he hasn't said that in forever then I snapped back to reality. I jumped out of his arms. Ran back to my house down the street. Grabbing the house phone I called 911. Not realizing Will was in the house with me considering I left the door open.

" Hello? 911 what's your emergency 🚨 " the lady asked over the phone.
" hello yes my m- m- m- mom is dead she was killed! " i stuttered
" please breath and slow down miss everything will be okay." The lady sounded so reassuring. But how is everything gonna be okay my mother is fucking drowned in a pool of blood.
" don't fucking tell me calm down, I need an ambulance or something!!!!!!" I was in a rage then I felt arms rapped around me going for the phone. I thought it was Will but it wasn't it was that boy that was in the street.

He the lay took the phone from my hands and told the lady my address. She said the ambulance will be there as soon as possible then I fell I didn't care where I was falling. But I guess the mystery boy caught me. He sat on the floor with me and hugged, cuddled me tight while I cried. I can't believe I'm crying to a stranger even though I felt like I knew him my whole life . Then I saw Will coming over with a tissue. Then he started calling somebody and as they answered he stepped out side.

I then realized I was still in the hands of the mystery boy. He never left my side. so I did the first thing that came to mind. I kissed him. I know it's stupid to kiss a stranger but hey I was sad and he was there. He then looked right into my eyes after the kiss. Like he was staring in to my soul. Then he spoke.

" A- A-Are you alright!" I never been so connected to someone I didn't even know. I felt like the world around us was blocked out . Then I had to snap back to reality. My mom was dead.

" U U Ummm? I don't...... I'm not ..... ," I stuttered I eyed his perfect face his jawline line is strong structure. He was a god then I realized a tattoo he had all up his right arm it was a dragon 🐉. I then realized I was still staring at him so I quickly got up and walked away. I know it was rude but what could I do in that awkward moment. I paced outside the house then I realized the neighbors started coming to see what happened....... great! Just great !

After the ambulance took my mother away they told me there was nothing they could do she was offline * her brain waves stopped * I cried and cried then I knew there was someone I had to call. I had to call my sister. It's gonna be a bumpy ride.