Window into Hell

Bella has a propensity to look out the window during windy car rides. She immensely enjoyed the sport.

This one was no different. William though the girl very strange. He just wondered what she looked like under the moose mask. What kind of girl goes as a moose during Halloween?

He asked her about it, and after taking her head out of the window told him "I didn't have money to get something."

He was condescendingly proud, but felt a compunction for the question.

Bella looked out the window again and saw that they were close. William drove nearer, and Bella saw something that made her angry and sad. She saw his car.

"What is it Bella?" She couldn't tell him. She couldn't tell herself

"Please keep driving."

William knew they'd reach her residence but if driving was a panacea for her pain, then he obliged.

Bella's physiognomy twisted, and her once voluble nature towards William changed. She was mentally preparing herself for the challenge and umbrage she who have to face and endure. Bella was assiduous. She would get over the torment and become rich and no one would ever be able to hurt her again.

William had no epiphany why Bella was so upset but he knew she truly was. Bella turned off Taylor Swift, who they'd been reveling in. She looked like a bellicose soldier, with the inner stunning pulchritude shining. Yet she also looked like a wizened human being, full of fear.

"Won't you tell me what's the matter, please?"

Bella didn't respond. She couldn't rhapsodize words. She would rather build her deadly sepulcher right then than tell him.

"Take me back."