The Sacrifices

Hey guys, sorry about the previous time. I'll update more often, no doubt, but I'm altering the story by a lot so be prepared.

*Prologue*

I'm transferring to a new school for senior year. Yah, great way to start your last year of high school. Transferring. The new girl.

Anyway, my name is Drizzle Falls. I was happy in my old school. I was in the 'In Crowd' because I was a cheerleader. Simple. Not the head or anywhere near there. I was just one of them, yet not fully one of them, but that made me happy. I was normal.

But I'm transferring and now I have to go to my new school, which is, by the way, really expensive looking.

I went to get my forms and I submitted them almost immediately. I knew myself.

The registrar handed me back the papers.

"Ms. Falls, you have to put in your blood type."

I gaped at her. What do they need my blood type for? A one in a million emergency at school where I lost a great amount of blood and I have to, uh, get donated blood?

"Ms. ... I trailed off noticing she didn't have her I.D. with her.

"Ms. Daylin." She said.

"Uh, okay, um, Ms. Daylin, I- I don't know my blood type."

She stared at me through her grey-rimmed glasses. Well, I guess in such a rich looking school such as this one, this really was a surprise.

"You've never had your blood drawn?" She finally asked, skeptically.

"No miss." I said flatly.

She sighed, "Well, Ms. Falls, as school starts in a month, you have one whole week to submit these forms and I expect them to have your blood type."

I grabbed the papers and rushed through the doors, and upon entering the silver car my mom let me use, I madly drove to my house and when I got to my room I fell asleep on my bed. I was dead tired.

...

I woke up a while later and searched for my Mom. Dad had died a year ago, and although she insists that he died in an accident, I had the feeling she was lying.

"Mom." I called, she was in the living room. "Can you schedule a blood test for me? I need my blood type for my forms in school, for whatever reason, I do not know."

She froze at that. "Dearie, just tell them that you are a type AB." She said.

I stared.

"Is that my real blood type?"

She took a while before answering.

"No, I'll explain another time, but you have to lie. Trust me. When you find out, you'll wish you stayed ignorant."

"I'll take your word on that, Mom." I sighed and filled out 'AB' on my forms and decided I'd submit them in three days as so not to seem suspicious.

I'm good at hiding secrets from anyone. That is, except my Mom. Which is actually surprising. She always knows what I am thinking so I eventually gave up trying to hide from her, like the fact that I was stuffing candies and non-messy stuff in my pillowcase to eat.

My mom is a light sleeper so she knows if I'm creeping out to eat in the kitchen so that's why a stuff them in my pillowcase and honestly? She always checks my closets so my pillowcase is the only choice but she still finds out. Though for some reason, she's extremely cool about that.

I think this is the start of something big. But never did I know how big it was until school started. If you're like me, try to live your ignorant life and allow your parents to treat you like a normal person because, it's better to live your life drama-free. Unless you're an adrenaline junkie that is, then maybe you'd love to live our danger-filled life.

...

Hey guys, I'm trying a more subtle approach because my head spun at my own story's overload of information.

Vote and Comment guys, love you all!

-GreenMystery