Chapter One : I Accidentally Electrocute My iPhone

Hello... It's me again. I'm updating quicker now that it's summer and I'm altering the story... Anyways, here it is...

...

Chapter One : I Accidentally Electrocute My iPhone

It's my first day of school. I had passed the forms three days after my mom told me I "am" an AB.

I entered the canteen feeling out of place. I hadn't made any friends as I was zoning out in nearly all my classes.

I sat in the nearest available seat, one next to a talkative redhead and a pretty but shy-looking blonde. Eh.

"Hey!" The redhead waved at me. Jeez, no need to wave girl, we're right beside each other.

"So you're the new girl huh? Ooh! You're a brunette! That makes our tiny table of four complete! A redhead, who's me! I'm Jiyu. A blonde, that's Carly, and Diana, she has jet black hair! My, you have green eyes! That's wonderful! I have brown ones, it doesn't match my hair but you see, my mom had red hair and my dad had brown eyes and brown eyes are more dominant than blue right? Genetics. Blame them. And Carly has blue eyes and Diana has black ones. You're a perfect addition! And I have a feeling you're..."

She stopped her rant.

"Different. Right?" She said, her voice dropping to a whisper.

"What?" I asked, confused. She made no sense at all.

"Oh." She said in a small whisper. "Well, enjoy your ignorance."

Now if there's one thing I don't like, it's not knowing.

"Tell me!" I urged her. She's talkative, she's bound to spill. She shook her head. "I can't."

"Why not?"

"Either your mom or your dad has to be the one to tell you."

She halted, "Drop it."

Oh-kaaay...

"But anyways, want to join our group of three? We have to think of a different group name then, but would you?"

"Sure." I shrugged. Well, I made friends.

Our last period was P.E. and the showers were SHUT DOWN my, my. I quickly drove home ready to bit the showers immediately.

I showered for like fifteen minutes.

When it started to get dark I went down to cook. I always cooked dinner while my mom cooked breakfast and I ate lunch at the canteen, she ate out.

My mom came through the back door and we ate in silence, something I'm used to.

I then rushed up to call my newfound friends. I found that the shy blonde (Carly) was actually also talkative, just reserved. Diana was an adrenaline junkie and it was, indeed, stunning, watching her. And of course, Jiyu. Very talkative. She's a track runner. Really fast may I add.

I was about to call Jiyu about something I don't remember what, when my iPhone's screen dimmed and turned black. Low batt. Ugh.

I searched for my charger and when I plugged it, I realized that it was freaking broken. The charger was broken. I screamed in frustration plugging, unplugging, and re-plugging the charger seeing if it would work.

After the twenty-seventh try (believe me, I was counting) I gave up and started acting like a little child.

"You!" I yelled... At the charger.

"You should be ashamed of yourself Mr. Charger! And to think I actually spent dollars on you!"

My charger lay on the floor, doing nothing.