"Short Letter"

Ming,

"YOU ENTER MY LIFE STRAIGHT TO MY HEART"

*please play fix you by:cold play

SOMEONE'S POV,
It was month of November year 2015 since, I saw your beautiful face. I just thought that I had crush on you. Wait let me replace it, I'm not a lesbian, is just that she caught my attention on the first day since I met her.

It's all start since I joined a groupchat name WATTPAD LOVERS. That time we're not literally close, but then when I notice that you have enemy there, You chatted me first. That's the reason why it's all suddenly start. The day you fight with Eumice*the one who try to argue with you, I gived an advice that don't fight her back, don't tolerate her bad attitude. And thanks to God, you listened to me. The day you start chatted me, the day to road to forever, FOREVER TOGETHER BESTFRIEND.

Everyday we chatted, we laughed even if in a stupid things, we try to know each other, we became more than friends or bestfriends. We became more than siblings.

25th day of December, In the middle of Christmas. It was the day that we had a fight. I felt like I'm trembling and nervous, I never thought that I will feel like that. After that I decided to have our friendsarry, It's the day December 25 because it's memorable, double celebration.

Every day passed our communication didn't stop. Weeks, months, passed our relationship became more stronger. How many times we argue for just a little thing? How many times you blocked me? How many times you didn't talk to me, because you're mad? How many times you said, You don't want me anymore in your life? How many times you regret to enter me in your life? How many times you're always pushing me away from you? How many times you hurt me? And all of these how many times are nothing compare to our promises that we made. I wish we can live forever, we can be like this until the day we pass the world. I'm so lucky and blessed, because you came into my life.

You know what, I'm the person who only care for her on sake, who only do things in her own. She's effortless, emotionless, and most of all nothing cares in her sorroundings. But then, all of these suddenly changed. You changed me, you changed my life. I learned again how to made an effort, how to care for others, how to be a good observance. You changed me a lot, I changed for the better. And that's it's because of you. Promise me you won't leave me?

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, THANKYOU SO MUCH YOU CAME INTO MY LIFE. THANK YOU FOR CHANGING ME IN A BETTER WAY. I'M SO BLESSED BECAUSE GOD GAVE ME A PERSON LIKE YOU. LIKE YOU BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT. SEE YOU SOON BABY. ILOVEYOUSOMUCH. HOLD ON TO OUR PROMISES THAT WE MADE TOGETHER. NEVER GIVE UP BECAUSE WE'RE WONDERPETS! LET'S SING "Lenny,tap,at si Mingming ang wonderpets na tutulong sa inyo, hindi malalaki at hindi malalakas pero pag nagtulungan lahat nalulutas! GO WONDERPETS!"

ADVANCE HAPPY FRIENDVERSARRY! WE'RE ALMOST A YEAR. WE CAN DO IT! WE CAN DO EVERYTHING, OUR PROMISES! WE CAN, BECAUSE DISTANCE IS NOT THE REASON TO LEAVE EACH OTHER, IT'S ALL ABOUT COMMUNICATION, UNDERSTANDING, AND LOVE FOR EACH OTHER.

ILOVEYOUSOMUCH MING ABNORMAL :)

"BEST RELATIONSHIP CAN'T ALWAYS BE FOUND IN A RELATIONSHIP, SOMETIMES IT CAN BE FOUND IN FRIENDSHIP"

-Ning

11-05-2016