chef curry

"i been steph curry with the shot.", woozi's girlfriend mumbled as her rap playlist played. she was swooning over drake before she decided to go back to her adorable game.

"long time no see, my dudes.", she said in a sing song voice that matched the tune of the song. she noticed a new black cat playing with the basic red rubber ball and she quickly clicked on it.

he looks like a steph curry, not a "smokey", the young girl thought to herself.

"been cookin' with the sauce, chef curry with the pot, boy!" she belted out the lyrics as she renamed the cat.

after saving a picture of her new cat and closing the app, her fingers went directly to the phone app and dialed "nasty rat":

jihoon.

after a few rings, the boy picked up and politely greeted her. "hello, my love. what's wrong?", he asked sweetly.

"nothing. i just miss you is all.", she whispered, a bit embarrassed with her confession.

his girlfriend was slowly learning to express her feelings even if she thought she sounded silly.

jihoon lightly laughed at how cute she was and a faint blush appeared across his face. "i miss you too, but i'll be back home soon."

"okay. i l-word you.", she said while scratching her cheek. a mosquito must have gotten in the house.

"i l-word you as well. bye bye."

and with that they hung up.

lol such a lame chapteri redownloaded neko atsume woop woopanyways byeily

i redownloaded neko atsume woop woop
anyways bye
ily