Chapter 1

// Snow POV//

Since I've been back with Emma as my true self not as Mary Margret I've watched her blossom in so many ways . Yeah I know it's weird for her a little to have a fairytale mum and dad , but she gets through it. But me and Emma need a good chat as I can see something is going on between her and hook , it's obvious. They are always smiling around each other. If they try to be mad at one another they can't stay mad for long. They are around each other a lot . She can't tell me something not going on . I walked over to Emma and looked at her .

I said " hey Emma can we have a chat?"

She said " yeah sure what about "

I hesitated a little should I get my self involved in this ? It would be nice for us to bond like this . It's her first love .. WAIT the first love i can see her with .

I said " about you, about you and hook "

She said " what about us ?"

I said " there's something going on between you too "

She said " pft no mum there isn't me and hook are friends at least when we get on "

I said " hmm really because it don't look like that "

// Emma POV//

Woah woah I was just in the kitchen when my mum walked in and she's asking if anything is going on between me and hook ! There isn't anything is there ? There can't be .. he don't like me I know that ... wait why do I even care ? Maybe just maybe I like him a little but I don't know how to say if out loud . My mum put her hand on my shoulder .

She said " Emma are you okay "

I blinked my eyes quickly .

I said " yes sorry about that "

She winked and smiled .

She said " it's okay i daydreamed about your father too once "

She walked away .. wait what does she mean by that ? Ugh oh I don't know . I went to the front door and opened it too see hook . I instantly smiled woah jeez . He smiled back and softly wrested on the stair banister.

He said " hey swan "

I said " well hello hook "

He said " I need to talk to you soon maybe somewhere alone ?"

I said " at granny's later ?"

He said " no uhm I mean where someone won't hear us I need to ask you something . Meet me at the docs at sundown "

I said " oh okay then "

It's still a little weird for me to hear these fancy words instead of time . But I guess I'm getting use to it .

He said " bye swan "

He left a single pink tulip on the banister tied up with string with a note saying ' for the dearest swan ' woah woah he says dearest . Well okay haha . I untied the flower softly and smiled looking at . I took it in a put it in a small vase I wonder what he has to say tonight ?