Finding A

Interdiction

Hi reader I'm cheyenne! this is my first book I hope you like it! so I will do 1 or 2 chapters a day depending on my mood. But I will start with two chapters now then add more. so enjoy my book thanks for reading. Let me know if you like it or not ok? bye enjoy!

Cheyennes pov

Emma and i are singing to Austin mahone's new song banga banga. when all of a sudden there's a knock on the door. i go down to the door and open it. it's Anastasia and taylor! all of us go up to my room where Emma is dancing like a fool lol! then we all join her in the what about love dance. there we are dancing and singing like crazy fan girls we are. when the song just stops no one says a thing. it's scaring me! Then there's a crash down stairs and then a scream! It sounds like my sister Alison. we all run down the stairs and see that Alison is on the floor dead! i scream and cry I can't believe she's gone she's my best friend! who would do this to her! she is the sweetest person know or knew. I will find who did this to her and I will get them!

Emma's pov

When we came down stairs we saw Alison dead there is blood everywhere. but when we were looking I saw a note on the table it said " now she's gone I can get cheyenne next. -A" who is A i thought to myself. i show the girls the note and cheyenne started crying harder and harder. taylor said "we need to get Cheyennes mom fast!" We all agreed and got her mom and I put the note in my bag so her mom wouldn't see it. her mom was balling and told Anastasia to call the cops they came as fast as they could and took Alison to the hospital. we were just trying to calm cheyenne down but it wasn't working that well. We were at my house Anastasia, taylor, and cheyenne spent the night at my house. cheyenne wouldn't stop crying then we all got a text it said " she had to die she knew to much -A" we all looked at each other.

Side note

So this story is a like pretty little liars but a twist. emma- spencer Anastasia- Hanna taylor- Emily and cheyenne - aria ok next part coming soon!

Taylor's pov

So we were at Emma's house and that's when are phones went off. we read the text and it said " she had to die she knew to much -A" we all stared. then a shatter of glass breaks the silence. we run into the closet. we hear footsteps creeping up the stairs. the door opens there's a black figure in the middle of the room. it looks around the room like he was looking for something. I was just hoping he doesn't look in the closet. then he gets a lipstick and writes something on the window. and drops the lipstick and then looks at the closet. he gets really close and about to open the do but all of a sudden...... The door slams shut! And "A" jumps out of the window and lands. We read what A wrote and it says " I knew we're you are. I'm always watching you like I did Alison -A" we look out try window we see nothing. We close the window, lock it, and shut the curtens. We all try to sleep but we end up staying up all night and talking. That was are night until morning. Cheyenne was still traumatized by what she saw. We thought we should tell the police about A but then right before we call we get a text " if you tell the cops about me, I'll tell them about each one of your secrets -A" Emma puts the phone down and Cheyenne falls to the floor. She pasted out.